Ashley Craddock Photography

Winston Salem, NC View map Visit website
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Ashley I am the Lead photographer and owner of Ashley Craddock Photography. I operate out of Winston Salem, North Carolina. I strive to provide couples with exceptional service and visually stunning photographic keepsakes on their wedding day. Photography is my passion so i am 100% dedicated to honoring your one-of-a-kind love story throughout my work, I hope to give you a fun personal experience that will create memories that you love to look back on.

To ensure that your wedding day is documented just as you envisioned, Ashley Craddock Photography offers clients a wide range of services. Engagement photo shoots are available, affording couples the opportunity to get to know their photographer prior to their wedding day. Packages can include up to twelve hours of coverage on the big day, as well as the services of a second photographer. Destination packages are available, allowing Ashley to capture your joyous day wherever your heart desires.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

• Lydia
    Lydia Getting married on 10/23/2021

Engagement Photo

My fiancé and I did our engagement photos with Ashley Craddock Photography, and oh my gosh did they come out perfect! Ashley was creative, intuitive, kind, and even made Disney references which I loved! I honestly couldn’t have imagined a more perfect session, and I am so excited for Ashley Craddock Photography to shoot my wedding!
    Mara T. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Photographer

Ashley has been booked for our wedding through the meadows and has communicated with us great through the process. She just recently took our engagement photos which turned out great! We are so excited to have her shoot our wedding in October!
    Angela V. Married on 09/09/2021

1000/10 recommendation

Ashley is the BEST! I have used her for me and my fiancé’s engagement pictures, my maternity session, and soon to be wedding in September. She even took my family’s photos in a sunflower field recently. She’s so well rounded and comes up with a lot of creative poses and candid moments. Our engagement picture was even in Forsyth Women’s magazine in May! I always recommend her to people who are looking for a fantastic photographer. I trust her each time knowing she’ll get the best shots at the best angles and lighting. If you’re looking for a fun and professional photographer who’s also great with kids, Ashley is your girl!

Ashley Craddock Photography's reply:

Thank you Angela!! I can’t wait for your wedding in September!! We’re getting so close!! And another big thank you for getting me published in Forsyth Women’s!

Pricing

Ashley Craddock Photography Price Rates

Winston Salem, North Carolina Winston Salem, NC, 27101
Location of (Ashley Craddock Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding