Ashley Craddock Photography Reviews

View more information

• Lydia
    Lydia Getting married on 10/23/2021

Engagement Photo

My fiancé and I did our engagement photos with Ashley Craddock Photography, and oh my gosh did they come out perfect! Ashley was creative, intuitive, kind, and even made Disney references which I loved! I honestly couldn’t have imagined a more perfect session, and I am so excited for Ashley Craddock Photography to shoot my wedding!
    Mara T. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Photographer

Ashley has been booked for our wedding through the meadows and has communicated with us great through the process. She just recently took our engagement photos which turned out great! We are so excited to have her shoot our wedding in October!
    Angela V. Married on 09/09/2021

1000/10 recommendation

Ashley is the BEST! I have used her for me and my fiancé’s engagement pictures, my maternity session, and soon to be wedding in September. She even took my family’s photos in a sunflower field recently. She’s so well rounded and comes up with a lot of creative poses and candid moments. Our engagement picture was even in Forsyth Women’s magazine in May! I always recommend her to people who are looking for a fantastic photographer. I trust her each time knowing she’ll get the best shots at the best angles and lighting. If you’re looking for a fun and professional photographer who’s also great with kids, Ashley is your girl!

Ashley Craddock Photography's reply:

Thank you Angela!! I can’t wait for your wedding in September!! We’re getting so close!! And another big thank you for getting me published in Forsyth Women’s!
    Timothy B. Married on 07/30/2021

Great Work and Professionalism

I met Ashley at an open house event for a venue, and out of all the photographers there, she was the best. Her flexibility and willingness to adapt to your needs makes everything so much better. She also goes above and beyond to make your day stress free and ensure that you are well taken care of. She is in the lower package for the venue I chose but her work was far better than "the most experienced" and her prices are very reasonable. If I have any needs for photography I will definitely use her again and I would recommend anyone else to use her.

Ashley Craddock Photography's reply:

Hi Tim! Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and Erika, I look forward to working with you guys in the future!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 07/25/2021

Amazing work!

Work is super professional! I love everything she has done for us and our wedding pictures are AMAZING!
  • Samantha
    Samantha F. Married on 04/16/2021

Attention to Personal Detail

Ashley took the time to make sure that our experience was personalized to what we wanted and not something generic.

Ashley Craddock Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! You guys were a blast! so many fun photos! Especially our sunset photos and the canoe! not many people have had the opportunity to do that at the venue you chose!
  • Amy
    Amy R. Married on 11/06/2020

Beyond thrilled

Ashley was very professional but also approachable and fun. She had many ideas for shots she wanted and listened to our ideas as well. The pictures came out phenomenally! And there were over 1000 taken. She was present but it never felt like she was intruding or in the way. I would book her again 100%! Her photos made my day so much more special and they turned out beyond my expectations. So thankful for her great job!

Ashley Craddock Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Amy!! It was so great meeting you and being your photographer! especially loved your song to Donnie and the blue bedazzled converse AND the star wars cake!
  • Erin
    Erin S. Married on 10/10/2020

All around amazing

We planned our wedding in 3 days Ashley went above and beyond to make it where she could be there to take the pictures. We went on on worldwibd of a ride but even with the rain it was perfect. The photos where amazing and we are forever greatful.
    Kelci Married on 01/10/2013

Great overall experience!

Ashley is an amazing photographer!