20-500
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Epona Estate (Vineyard)

#vineyard#wedding#outdoorwedding#venue#LosAngelesweddingvenue#shower

Epona Estate is a privately owned 40 acre ranch with its 'venue in the vines'. It has a magnificent Rose Garden, organic garden and world class Vineyard with over 6,000 vines growing 8 varietals.  Surrounded by gorgeous California Oak, Sycamore, Olive and Eucalyptus trees, including its own Pepper Tree Lane, it is located  in the heart of the exclusive area known as Hidden Valley, which is adjacent to Westlake Village. The breathtaking Santa Monica Mountains and private ranches are the backdrop of Epona Estate.

We are only minutes away from fine hotels, restaurants and Malibu beaches. We highly suggest you come for a tour as there is a special feeling of peace and beauty that will capture you, which cannot be described here.

We look forward to meeting you! We are also available for filming.

Phone: (805) 208-6961

Email: info@EponaEstate.com

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Los Angeles, Santa Barbara

Follow Epona Estate (Vineyard) on

2 Reviews for Epona Estate (Vineyard)

2.5

0.0

This place was my absolute nightmare. THEY CANCELLED OUR WEDDING we had booked with them a year in advance! We booked back in October 2015 for a wedding that we were supposed to have this October (2016). We thought the $11,000 venue fee was outrageous, but we were really excited about the potential of this venue. After 6 months of planning, which was very involved because this venue required a lot of outside vendors (rentals, catering, separate alcohol catering, valet, security, 3 wedding coordinators, etc.) we received a phone call that the venue does not have their conditional use permit and they are having issues getting it so they waited until the 180th day before our wedding (even though they knew about the permit issues before) because our contract said they could cancel up to 180 days in advance. They didn't even notify someone else we know who has a wedding booked this July and those poor people had to hear the news from us. I was also shocked that when I called all of my vendors that came from Epona's preferred vendor list, none of them knew that Epona was canceling because of permit issues. Sheila (the woman who handles events) was completely unprofessional, talked circles around the truth, would not stop calling us, and even went as far to tell me I couldn't "let the public know about this" because it would damage their reputation. Brides and grooms beware. Do NOT book here.

Profile Picture User6644929, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Epona Estate is absolutely gorgeous. After looking around at different venues I went with Epona because it was nice and open. It gave me the feeling that we were away from everything and the focus was just on the wedding. The staff there were all friendly and everything went as planned. They are very flexible on items and they try to make your wedding the best day possible.

Profile Picture Farzanah, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews