Rava Wines

6785 Creston Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 1,000
Availability Check your date

About Rava Wines

California sparkling wine + estate event venue + private accommodations.

Table setting

Rava Wines 6
Rava Wines 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

I have grown up in Paso Robles, my now husband grew up in the Valley. We wanted a venue that was in the country, a winery large enough to sit over 200 people comfortably and a venue big enough to host a large wedding party indoors ( they have a HUGE inside space.) The weather in May is unpredictable in Paso, it can be raining or 100 degrees outside so it's nice to have the option to do an indoor or outdoor wedding. We went and looked at Rava and we knew that was our dream location to get married. This place is worth every penny. Every inch of the venue was very thought out and beautiful. Not to mention it is only around 8 miles from town.

Lauren and Jody were so helpful and made our day perfect. They worked very well with our coordinator and all the other vendors to make sure that our day was perfect. They were very accommodating which put us at ease on our wedding day.

Villa Giada (their place above the tasting room) is a beautiful place for the day of with your ladies getting ready or to stay the night with your husband the night of the wedding.

We loved everything about this venue. I still can't believe the dream wedding we were at was ours. You will not be disappointed if you choose this venue!

Rava Wines 8
    Rava Wines 14
    Rava Wines 15
    Rava Wines 16

Jasmine · Married on 05/06/2017

10 months before the wedding, I met with Chad and Lauren, the owners, for a walk through of the venue and as we wandered the construction site, I saw their vision and wanted it to be my wedding venue. Lauren would send pictures showing the progress of the venue to give me peace of mind. The week of the wedding we found out there was a possibility of rain on our wedding day. No sweat though because the entire venue was ours for the weekend. We had our rehearsal dinner in the courtyard which was on Cinco de Mayo (tacos & margaritas)! The next morning my bridesmaids and I got ready in Villa Giada. The house was perfect as the kitchen was stocked with the essentials we needed to enjoy a light breakfast and a few glasses of bubbly. Our flower girl was also our best man's daughter so we offered them one of the 3 bedrooms which was convenient when she needed to take a quick break for a nap. I met my groom for "first look" pictures in the olive grove which made for a great background for the pictures. Meanwhile, Lauren had the sound system on so the guests and vendors had some music to listen to while waiting. My dad walked me down the stairs of Villa Giada and onto the lake lawn for the ceremony (chairs from RW). As our guests made their way to the courtyard for cocktail hour, it began to sprinkle. We made the decision to keep everything outside as the courtyard was protected by the two structures. We were able to keep our photo booth in the lobby of the ballroom where it was protected and still used by the guests. The bistro lights set the ambiance for a lovely outdoor reception (tables&chairs from RW). We were able to end the night a few steps from the reception in the villa. Talk about convenience! The next morning, we cleaned up and headed into town for brunch. I would highly recommend the venue for any couple looking for a romantic and classic setting as I have no regrets about making great memories at Rava Wines!

Rava Wines FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 7,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 7,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 7,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Farm/Ranch, Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Tastings
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August, September, December

• 6785 Creston Road Paso Robles, 93446 See on map