NEW WEDDING VENUE. Chateau Robles is a luxury private estate available for private events in Paso Robles, California. Rolling vineyards comprised of Cabernet, Sauvignon Blanc and Merlot grapes surround the estate and the beautifully manicured English rose garden sets the backdrop for your event. Enjoy cocktail hour in the front yard with passed hors d'oeuvres, a beautiful and intimate ceremony amongst the budding roses, and an elegant reception on the lush green lawn as guests admire views of vineyards and magestic oak trees in the background. Guests can mix and mingle in the manicured gardens and dance the night away under the stars. Chateau Robles is an outdoor venue that is perfect for both intimate and extravagant events and is sure to enchant both you and your guests.
Our ideal couple is one who wants an entire wedding experience rather than a one-night event. We can accommodate up to 10 overnight guests onsite in 4 luxurious bedrooms. Our private gated property allows for you to enjoy 40 acres of Central Coast countryside with your wedding party. We allow events of up to 100 guests.
Facilities and Capacity
Chateau Robles provides unique event spaces, and can accommodate up to 100 guests, making perfect for your special day.
- Rose Garden- Meander thru our magical garden, which is a floral masterpiece.
- The Patio-Our concrete patio can be converetd to your dance floor for guest to boogie the night away. This space can be used for a variety of reasons and is perectly situated with a view of the large lawn
- Entrance: There are few things more magical in an English garden than a simple gate. We have two gated entrance to the venue site. Thru the Rose Garden or directly onto the lush lawn
- Back Patio-For small events, this can be the location of your cocktail hour. For larger events, use this space as a private area for wedding party or family only to provide some privacy during your event.
- The Lawn-which is a spacious outdoor area surrounded by rose gardens that is surrounded by lush greenery and shaded with a variety of large trees which provide a peaceful sound when the wind blows. The Lawn can accommodate up to 100 guests and is ideal for your intimate ceremony and reception.
- Second Seating Area-This space perfectly situated next to the lawn surrounded by lush hedges is ideal for your bar area or lounge furniture.
- Game Area-We have a jumbo size Chess Board along with jumbo jinga that can be enjoyed in our game area with a bench for seating adjacent to the space
- Gazebo-Rock back in one of our rocking chairs under the gazebo that overlooks our vineayrd and the surrounded rolling hills. Use this space during cockatil hour for guests to relax.
- The Vineyard, which provides an aesthetically pleasing backdrop for your wedding photographs.
- Accommodations in the 4 bed / 3 bath estate home.
Chateau Robles would love for you to decorate the spaces to reflect your style. We can recommend a wedding planner or you can DIY. Either way, we invite you to use our space to bring your vision to life. With vineyard views and luxurious grounds complete with a Rose Garden, you can keep decorations very simple and let the landscape shine, or you can add your style to accent the grounds. We have a vendor recommendation list but do not require you to use any particular vendor.
Chateau Robles offers onsite accommodations for up to 10 guests in the luxurious 4 bed/ 3 bath estate home.
We can customize any package to your liking. We have additional options for rehearsal dinners, send-off brunch additional nights and late check-out/early check-in. Please inquire for more information. The following are our packages:
- JADE: 12 Hour Rental of Property with Private Event
- RUBY: 3 day /2 night stay with Private Event
- DIAMOND: 4 day /3 night stay with Private Event
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
3 ReviewsWrite a review
2 User photos
As a new venue, we are looking to expand our wedding portfolio. For a limited time, we are offering a $250 discount in exchange for marketing rights to 35 of your professional photos. We will not use your personal information. This is for printed material and online presence (for example, this listing). Essentially, you become Chateau Robles Poster Couple. This helps other couples get a vision for their event.
Tours by appointment.