4-1565 C kuhio hwy, Kapaa, HI 96746 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Epic Hair Boutique

Epic Hair Boutique is the only full service Aveda concept salon in the heart of Kapaa. We offer haircuts, aveda coloring, bridal and special occasion hairstyling, special occasion makeup, aveda deep conditioning treatments, manicure and pedicures, hair removal for face and underarms and the brazillian blowout smoothing treatment.

Other couples have also viewed

• Lulu Lush
  • Bailey Artistry
  • Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
  • Mane and Mascara
logo
logo

2 Reviews for Epic Hair Boutique

Malena · Married on 10/31/2011

This was a great value. Most places I called wanted double. Hair Stylist Crystal knew exactly what I wanted. I described my look and showed her a picture and she was able to work wonders for my hair. They only do wedding hair styles at certain times so be sure that you are able to get in.

Sent on 11/25/2011

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2012

4.2
      3.5

I used 2 girls from Epic for my bridal hair and makeup and 2 of my bridesmaids hair. All of our hair styles turned out fantastic! I wanted curly and down and it looked fantastic (even for someone like me who's hair dies quickly). My 2 BM up-dos looked great as well.

I was not a huge fan of my makeup though. My skin looked flawless but my eye makeup didn't really wow me. The colors she used didn't really look like me and I had to alter it a bit once she left (they actually look just like what she had on). She did put on my fake eyelashes for me though which was really helpful!

Their prices were very reasonable, much better than some others that I checked on the island, and they came to me so I didn't have to travel on my wedding day!! Overall, I would recommend them but make sure you get a makeup trial run before your day!

Sent on 06/07/2012

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Epic Hair Boutique 1
    Epic hand relieving treatment
    Have your hands massaged and moisturized with Aveda hand relief lotion to relax you before your special day...
  • Epic Hair Boutique 2
    Invigorating neck and shoulder massage
    Receive a mini blue camomile oil neck and shoulder massage to get you relaxed before the big day with any service...
  • Epic Hair Boutique 3
    "I DO I DO"
    Get your Hair and Makeup done together for only $125 ($150 regularly)

• 4-1565 C kuhio hwy Kapaa, 96746 See on map
    Location of (Epic Hair Boutique)