PO BOX 12034, Mill Creek, WA 98082 Map · Phone number

About ENERGIA EVENTS

Carlos and Sol are a Husband and Wife team that had been helping people creating their dream events for the past years. Sol is very passionate about her job and she will absolutely fulfill your expectations, she enjoys working together with her clients to help them deciding on the elements that will complement their event, from flowers to lighting, linens and wedding décor in general. DJ CARLITO is the main DJ of Energia Events, he is a bilingual DJ/MC who has been continuously playing on Weddings, Private Parties, and Night Clubs as well...They have the experience and the energy to make of your Special Event an Unforgettable Occasion.

Follow ENERGIA EVENTS on

ENERGIA EVENTS  3
ENERGIA EVENTS  4
ENERGIA EVENTS  5

Adi Lopez · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing music, knowledge, punctuality and service!!!

If you’re looking for a DJ who’s knowledgeable and passionate about his work, Carlos and Sol are the perfect team. They were very responsive to all my inquiries and as all brides know we don’t like panicking so timely responses are crucial when looking for our vendors. Carlos knows all kinds of music and he works with you to deliver a very customized playlist. He can work a crowd like no other!
    I could’ve be more grateful. All of my guests loved him!
    And even better he’s bilingual so can work a diverse crowd!

Sent on 06/16/2019

ENERGIA EVENTS 's reply:

Thank You Adilene! We are always glad to hear brides positive feedbacks. It is a reward to all the preparation we put into each wedding. We loved being part of your Special Day.
    -Carlos & Sol

Lilly Glacken · Married on 03/23/2019

My wedding was awesome thanks to Energia Events!

It was a pleasure having worked with Sol and Carlos. I HIGHLY recommend Energia Events to anyone that is looking for someone to take the pressure off things and help create the right setting. The level of professionalism they offered was unheard of. They made sure they were meeting my every need and gave really good feedback without putting any pressure on us. Thank you so much Energia Events for making my wedding everything I’d ask for. Most definitely recommending them as well as using their services for future family and friends events!
    -Lilly

Sent on 04/02/2019

ENERGIA EVENTS 's reply:

Thank You Lilly! We were happy to be a part of your Beautiful Wedding. Hopefully we run into you guys at some point down the road.
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/15/2019

My wedding was magical & perfect thanks to Energia!

Energia Events: Carlos and Sol are both such kind, talented, and wondeful people. Incredibly patient, helpful, and stress free. I'm so extremely fortunate I was introduced to them to DJ and decorate, and coordinate my wedding day. Both went above and beyond my expectations: made every adjustment I asked for, even last minute. No pressure to sell me anything! Were there for me on my wedding day, without which, I would not have been able to stay so organized. DJ Carlos: his energy, smile, and talent made our party a hit! Sol - decor, coordination: her skill, detail, calm manner, eye for elegant and on trend decor while always making sure everything was as I wanted it to be (she never tried to sway me away from anything I wanted, offered knowledgeable real life advice based on her vast experience to me as someone who had never planned a wedding, and still left final decision to me), she gave me everything I wanted and MORE! Their pricing can't be beat, and I'd do it all over again with Energia, any day. I will always think of them as recommendations to friends, as well as any of my own future events.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    ENERGIA EVENTS  6
    ENERGIA EVENTS  7
    ENERGIA EVENTS  8

ENERGIA EVENTS 's reply:

Thank You for your kind words Natalie! We were happy to contribute to your dream wedding. We truly enjoyed being a part of it.

ENERGIA EVENTS FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Lanterns, Monograms, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Vases

• PO BOX 12034 Mill Creek, WA, 98082 See on map