Enchanting Entertainment & Enchanting Photo Booth

Enchanting Entertainment & Enchanting Photo Booth

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Enchanting Entertainment & Enchanting Photo Booth

Karaoke (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Photobooth (1)

2.1

When we first met with Kenny everything seemed great and professional, So we decided to book him. He was flexible with us, I had a few things I wanted and when it came down to the wedding day, I am not impressed. I'm not sure where it all went wrong, we did have the time line get pushed back but I still don't understand. I had numerous guests complain about the DJ. We paid a lot of money. He basically sat behind his booth during dancing time, I actually had to go over and check and say something to him. I had bought a bunch of wedding props to handout to our guests while dancing and he didn't use them! I made it clear to him that I wanted them and went out of my way to provide them for him! During cocktail hour my guests just sat there because the music stopped while he came to get the bridal party ready for announcements, which he arrived in the bridal suite earlier, where all of the bridal parties personal belongings were! I had numerous members of the bridal party approach me about this as they did not feel comfortable with someone they do not know having access to their personal things such as phones, money, car keys etc. He was also hanging out in the bridal suite and helped himself to the food that was provided just for the bridal party for their own private cocktail hour. I spend a lot of time putting together the playlist and didn't hear nearly half of them (I heard others I did not choose). Our time was shortend also and he played THE EXTENDED version of the "cha cha slide" while he sat on his phone. I also had wedding guest request certain songs and his answer was "I don't have that song" for example "despasito" it's 2017 - that's one of the most played songs right now! How do you as a DJ "not have that song". When my first dance was supposed to happen, the song wasn't "working" something he should of checked before hand! the DJ at a wedding could make or break it. Unfortunately for me, Kenny did not even come close to making my wedding a good time!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Kenny did an amazing job at our wedding. He even sang many songs which Flores our guests. Made for a fun night. Definitely recommend

Profile Picture Keri, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Enchanting Entertainment made the entire process easy for my husband and I who were recently married in June! I love the online access they provide to you to set up all of your music (it's super easy to us). The service from Kenney was outstanding and our guest had so many good things to say about him. We had the biggest Conga line ever!!! I would highly recommend Enchanting Entertainment - thank you for making it fun and memorable for all of us!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/25/16, 1 Review