Emma Nicole Photography

Santa Barbara, CA View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Emma Nicole Photography is a wedding and elopement photography service based out of Santa Barbara, California, and travels worldwide. Emma, the owner and lead photographer, is passionate about the love her couples share and telling their stories through natural, genuine photos. She knows that her couples are investing in her work for a lifetime's worth of memories. That's why she goes above and beyond for her couples, from timeline planning to day-of coordination, to ensure their day goes as smoothly and beautifully as possible. Described as wild, sun-kissed, authentic, and timeless, Emma Nicole Photography's style captures the ephemeral moments that make her couples and their day unique and beautiful.

Emma Nicole Photography offers custom photography packages to meet your unique needs and budget. Every bundle includes a wedding planning guide, timeline planning consultation, and complimentary engagement session. You will have access to your final, hand-edited images through a beautiful online gallery that you can download, print, and share with friends and family. Some packages also include hard drives, photo albums, and 5x7 matte prints. Emma Nicole Photography provides additional services, including destination travel, boudoir, portraits, and day-after sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lili Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, talented and fun to work with!!

Emma was incredibly helpful and amazing to work with. Very professional and organized through the entire planning process and the day of. She really helped us a lot with our timeline the day of. Her photography work is beautiful, classic and timeless. She captured our day so beautifully. We would definitely highly recommend her!

Emma Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lili 馃 I had so much fun helping you two capture your wedding day! Despite the rain, it was absolutely beautiful and couldn't have been more perfect. Can't wait to celebrate more life milestones with you two in the future!!
  • Mishelle
    Mishelle P. Married on 10/16/2021

Highly recommend 馃槏

I can not say enough positive things about Emma and her amazingly talented work! She was the first vendor I booked and after chatting on the phone with her I knew I wanted to hire her. She is down to earth, friendly and genuinely excited to be a part of your big day! For our engagement session I was nervous because I鈥檓 pretty awkward in front of a camera but she is great at giving direction and her friendly personality made you feel at ease. Leading up to our wedding day she checked in with us regularly and created a wonderful photography timeline for us and gave us some sneak peaks super quick! Our photos turned out amazing and are something I will cherish forever. I am so grateful that Emma was a part of our big day! Thank you Emma! 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Emma Nicole Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Mishelle! 馃 It was an absolute honor to be a part of your day and help capture all of the love that surrounds you two. Everything was so beautiful. I'll always be here if you two ever need more photos 馃グ
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Emma Jones
Emma Jones
Lead Photographer

I'm so happy you're here!! And might I just add, CONGRATS on your engagement!!! I can't wait to hear ALL the proposal details!

My name is Emma and I freakin' LOVE love. Which is why I have the best job in the whole world: wedding photographer. I get to spend my days traveling the world, capturing beautifully unique and adventurous love stories.

But I'm more than just a photographer. When you hire me, you're hiring a ride or die thirdwheel who will do whatever it takes to capture your memories. From adjustig bowties, applying touch-up makeup, to being your hype woman, I have been known to roll up my selves and fully immerse myself in my couples' days to ensure everyting goes as smoothly and beautifully as possible!

Of course, when I'm not obsessing over how sweet and perfect my couples are, you can find me at home with my love and our two kitties.

Reach out and say hey! I can't wait to be a part of your day :)

N/A Santa Barbara, CA, 93111
805.710.8282
Location of (Emma Nicole Photography)

Emma Nicole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emma Nicole Photography include in the starting price?

Emma Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography services does Emma Nicole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emma Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography styles does Emma Nicole Photography offer?

Emma Nicole Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Emma Nicole Photography offer?

Emma Nicole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Emma Nicole Photography offer for wedding events?

Emma Nicole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Emma Nicole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emma Nicole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding