Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number

About Emma Galloway, Wedding Violinist

***No Longer Accepting 2017 Bookings***

19 Reviews for Emma Galloway, Wedding Violinist

Kaelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Emma Galloway is a true professional! My sister recently got married and I was the lucky maid of honor/wedding planner/coordinator/best sister in the entire world! I had looked into getting a violinist and cellist upon the request of my sister; to perform at her ceremony and cocktail hour for her beautiful outdoor wedding. Not only was Emma perfect for the job, but she went above and beyond my expectations. She was so easy to work with and was quick to respond to any questions I had. It was not easy going back and forth to consult with the bride and then relay concerns or ideas to Emma, but she made it feel effortless. She knew exactly the ambiance and tone my sister wanted to set for her special day. We couldn't have been more pleased. Even the big day when chaos was all around I felt relieved to finally meet Emma. She completely took charge of where she was supposed to be and when to play during both ceremony and cocktail hour. I couldn't have imagined working with anyone else. The music was beautiful and she is lovely! Do NOT hesitate to pick this remarkable woman for your day! Thank you again and again Emma you are greatly appreciated!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Emma Galloway, Wedding Violinist's reply:

Thanks for such a sweet review! It was a beautiful ceremony and a great venue!

Rose · Married on 09/25/2016

We hired Emma to play for our ceremony, and she was spectacular. Emma was very responsive from when I first contacted her through the wedding. Leading up to the wedding, we exchanging emails and had phone conversations whenever I had a question or wanted to discuss something. She had great suggestions for music to play. She showed up on time and played so beautifully that she brought my mother-in-law (also a fiddler) to tears. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Emma traveled to Nantucket for our son's wedding with her trio at St. Mary's. It was the most beautiful and inspiring music I have ever heard in any church. She was extremely professional and helpful in helping the bride and groom make great choices for the music during the Mass. She is a gem and I can highly recommend her. In addition, she rocked the cocktail reception with her fiddle and soloist!

Sent on 06/12/2016