210 Worcester St. Suite I, North Grafton, MA 01536 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Pricing

About Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles is a wedding music entertainment company based in North Grafton, Massachusetts. The company provides its services at weddings throughout New England, including Worcester, Boston, and Providence, Rhode Island, and specializes in personalized wedding music. Sylvia DiCrescentis and Brittany Stockwell, the owners, are experienced musicians who offer several different ensemble possibilities, including violin, viola, cello, piano, guitar, and flute options. Each live music performance is specially tailored for the couple’s wedding event.

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles offers several live wedding music entertainment, with musical arrangements such as instrumental-duo, instrumental-trio, instrumental-solo, string-quintet, orchestra, string quartet and string-trio. Music can be played during wedding ceremonies, receptions, and cocktail hours. Other services provided by the group include:

• Music during breaks

27 Reviews for Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles

1 User photo

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles 1

Kelsea · Married on 12/31/2019

Sylvia was excellent and came through at the last minute! Not to mention their music is amazing. Wouldn't hesitate to hire them again!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We were thrilled to work with you and had so much fun providing music!
  • Marisa

Marisa Tympanick · Married on 10/13/2019

Breathtaking Music. Brought Tears to My Eyes

I normally forget or don't have time to write reviews, but I made sure I didn't forget this one. Blackstone Valley String Quartet brought tears to my eyes when I walked down the isle. I was very specific of how I wanted my music to go and they made my vision come alive. Sylvia (the owner of Blackstone Valley String Quartet) was  overly willing to speak with me on the phone and answer all my annoying emails quickly. They even recorded one of the songs I requested for an example, which I can tell you many string quartets would not do. They can most likely accommodate any song you want with enough time.  I changed the song that I walked down the isle to a few weeks before my wedding and it was a song they hadn't played before, but they said it could be done. When I heard it I had chills, it was exactly how I always had envisioned walking down the isle. It was like they had been playing that song for years. They also played a different song for parents of the bride/groom, bridesmaids and ring bearers/flower girls and then for me, which I thought was so impressive because they started and stopped the song at the perfect place within the song.  I was so unbelievably happy and thankful that I just can't wait to see my video to hear all the songs that I missed. My husband said when they played Shallow and Downtown Abbey he had chills. I still have friends and family from our wedding telling us that our String Quartet brought tears to their eyes and were absolutely breathtaking. That is exactly what I wanted. The only thing I wish was that they had more videos and recordings of how they played on their website. Their website examples do not do them justice, because if they had more recordings and videos from weddings, I promise you would not think twice about hiring them. If you want breathtaking music at your wedding then you need to go with them. Hire them now because I don't doubt they soon will booked because they will be at the top of all wedding websites recommended vendors lists!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles Pricing

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles Price Rates

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200.00
    Ceremony Music
    Learn New Songs
    Microphones
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    Orchestra
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
    Guitar
    Piano
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music