Harvard, MA 01451 Map · Phone number

About La Rondinella Chamber Players

Music For Your Next Celebration

With a repertoire that includes classical, Latin and contemporary composers, La Rondinella creates a mood and ambience worthy of the concert hall but accessible enough for intimate and causal gatherings. The blend of flute, harp and guitar will add sophistication to any event.

For bookings and information call Claire Rindenello at 978-456-3336, or email crflute@yahoo.com

3c51a341667ae8ef 022 22
Church ceremony
3c51a341667ae8ef 022 22

3 Reviews for La Rondinella Chamber Players

Jacob · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic music for our ceremony

La Rondinella did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony at the MIT Chapel in July. Claire was responsive and easy to work with; we had a harp and flute combination for both the ceremony and the 30-45ish minutes when the guests were arriving at the ceremony venue. We received many compliments on the music and their coordination with the officiant during the ceremony itself was perfect.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Deborah · Married on 10/31/2015

La Rondinella Chamber Players supplied music during the cocktail hour and dinner at my daughter's October 2015 wedding. We were very pleased with the services they provided.
    Claire Rindenello was very responsive to my initial inquiries and answered all my questions. She asked us what types of music we were looking for and made good suggestions as well. The price was very fair compared to the three vendors I considered. We contracted for a flute and guitar duo. Claire invited me to sample La Rondinella's music at her home where she (flute) and the guitarist literally performed a concert for me! Leading up to the wedding, Claire was in contact about schedules and worked with our venue, Harrington Farm, on logistics. Just before the wedding, the guitarist took ill, and Claire called to let us know that the harpist would be taking his place. They did not miss a beat and everything was perfect the day of the wedding: they showed up on time, were professional, and provided our guests with a great experience. I highly recommend La Rondinella and would use them again with no hesitation.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Catherine · Married on 05/28/2015

La Rondinella Chamber Players are amazing musicians and wonderful people. My husband and I are so glad we chose them to play the harp and flute at our wedding. They were great to work with and the music was absolutely perfect. We had so many compliments on the beautiful music. I would definitely recommend La Rondinella!

Sent on 08/11/2016

La Rondinella Chamber Players FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Guitar, Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• Harvard, 01451 See on map