Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles Reviews

21 Reviews for Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles

1 User photo

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles 1

Kelsea · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Sylvia was excellent and came through at the last minute! Not to mention their music is amazing. Wouldn't hesitate to hire them again!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We were thrilled to work with you and had so much fun providing music!

Seamus · Married on 12/08/2018

They were amazing!!! My girlfriend/future wife loved them and it made our engagement that much more special!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you so much Seamus! We had so much fun helping you surprise Kasey! We hope you enjoy planning for your future wedding!

Rebecca · Married on 07/19/2018

Thank you for making our wedding day even more beautiful than I could have imagined! The music was perfectly played ... we received so many compliments! Sylvia was our contact, she was easy to work with and prompt with all responses. I would highly recommend them for any future events. Thank you again Blackstone Valley String Quartet

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles 2

Carol · Married on 07/14/2018

Our wedding guests were quite surprised when a string quartet started playing songs like Stairway to Heaven. The BVSQ's music raised folks' spirits and added a touch of class at both the church and during the cocktail hours. So much fun. Worth every penny.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you so much Carol! We loved playing for your guests!

J Victor · Married on 05/05/2018

Blackstone Valley String Quartet did a wonderful job at our wedding. They are professionally adept at their performance, and brought joy to my guests. They were also experienced and knew to pace with the events of the ceremony. Their list of available pieces is extensive, and if you hire them, you will find yourself in very good hands.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

We thoroughly enjoyed playing for your guests J Victor!

Shaun · Married on 01/06/2018

Great service and extremely helpful with song suggestions!

Jenna · Married on 01/01/2018

Sylvia & her team are incredibly talented and easy to work with. They played everything from classical to contemporary music and my guests were so happy with the variety of sound! The process was easy from booking right up through the event. Sylvia was always responsive and on top of our planning process. Thank you Blackstone Valley String Quartet! xo

Sent on 03/28/2018

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you Jenna! We enjoyed rocking out with your guests!

Layne · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't praise the quarter enough! I hired them because I went to the same school as most of the members, but I was blown away by how talented, professional and attentive they were. I worked with Brittany who answered all (dozens) of my questions no matter how big or small. She was super responsive and always upbeat and friendly, genuinely listening to my thoughts, ideas and concerns. She provided me with resources that helped us choose our ceremony music which we really appreciated. We requested a very specific version of my aisle song that I didn't think was possible to copy...but the quartet did it...to a T...way more perfectly than I ever could've imagined! It's amazing how music helps to share your memories of the big day, and I'm so grateful I chose the BVSQ to be a part of those memories. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Layne! Again, we were honored to help make your day extra special!

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

We had Brittany playing the violin for our wedding ceremony and she was amazing! We chose both songs from her list as well as others that she learned for us (with short notice, too). The music sounded lovely and we received many compliments. She was very professional and quick to respond via email. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! It was a pleasure to play for your ceremony! :)

Alison · Married on 09/30/2017

We are happy to have used Brittany to perform at our wedding ceremony. She was easy to work with and very responsive. She was willing to play the songs we requested and gave some suggestions for songs. Would definitely recommend and use again!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! It was a pleasure contributing to your special day! :)

Kellie · Married on 09/23/2017

We hired Sylvia for our wedding ceremony and we are so thankful we did! Sylvia is very professional and an amazing violinist! Her pricing is extremely reasonable as well. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful she plays! We would recommend her a million times! Thank you so much Sylvia!

Sent on 09/25/2017

• User7171400 · 1+ year ago

Brittany was so easy to work with. She did our ceremony music for our wedding. She showed up on time and played the music we requested, it sounded so beautiful! Thank you for making our day amazing! Very talented musician.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Michelle! I'm so glad you enjoyed my playing! - Britt

Cheryl · Married on 08/11/2017

My daughter was married in Newport, RI on the water in an August wedding. I wanted a violin trio to play outdoors before the ceremony while guests arrived to take their seats, for the processional and then the recessional. I went through Gigmasters and after emailing and talking with Brittany, I knew she would be perfect. Brittany suggested her quartet which I decided to go with instead of the trio and I am so happy I did.
    The girls showed up on time and played beautifully. A bunch of the guests complimented the music and how beautiful everything sounded and how it lent an elegance to the wedding.
    Brittany was very easy to work with, she was polite and very accommodating with times and music choices. There are videos of the quartet playing on their website which demonstrates their wonderful talent, so you know what to look forward to. I would definitely hire Brittany again if I have another event in the future and will also recommend to any friends that are in need of string musicians.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you! We truly enjoyed providing music for your daughter's beautiful wedding!

Cynthia · Married on 08/05/2017

We really enjoyed having the trio play at our wedding. Many guests commented to us about how nice it was to listen to their beautiful music. It set a classy tone to our wedding. They were very accommodating to our personal requests. They were able to back up our wedding singer with no fuss whatsoever. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed working with the singer to create a memorable walk for you!

Alanna · Married on 07/08/2017

Sylvia was really responsive and flexible with song choices, she was willing to accommodate a lot of off list song requests. Ceremony was simple, sweet, and lovely. Thanks Sylvia !

Sent on 08/10/2017

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you! I had so much fun putting together the music for your wedding!

Karen · Married on 07/01/2017

Very nice performance! I highly recommend the Blackstone Valley String Quartet!

Sent on 07/26/2017

• Elisabeth

Elisabeth · Married on 06/03/2017

Very responsive and flexible with my wedding ceremony. The music was beautiful and made the ceremony so special. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Thank you!

E. · Married on 05/08/2017

They actually played for my mother's funeral, which made her Mass more memorable.

Sent on 07/31/2017

sandy · Married on 08/28/2013

The Blackstone Valley String Quartet was extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with. They added the touch of class we wanted for our event. Due to our needs, we were also able to only reserve 2 of the 4 quartet, which we were very pleased with however, after their service we wished we had booked the entire quartet! Thank you for a wonderful evening.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure for us to provide music for your guests!

Nealyn · Married on 07/13/2017

I used Blackstone Valley String Quartet for my recent wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour that followed. They were on time, very professional, and played beautifully throughout the ceremony and, I assume, cocktail hour as I was outside taking photographs with my wedding party. They were always quick to respond to emails and were very flexible which a bride appreciates. Thank you BVQ!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Blackstone Valley String Quartet & Ensembles's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed playing for your guests!