Billerica, MA 01821 Map · Phone number

About Emily Wheeler Photography

From big golf course weddings to intimate backyard weddings, I am here for you! I love capturing the details of the day you carefully planned to the emotions of walking down the aisle, that first kiss, and of course, the dancing and cake. We have a discussion prior to the wedding do go through all the details and to ensure we have a plan. When it comes to that big day, I am professional, but flexible. I handle the group photos within the time limit set, but we also have fun, relax, and enjoy the moments you have been waiting for.

Check out my website (www.emilywheelerphotography.com) or contact me to start the conversation about your wedding!

My packages start at $1,200 for 4 hours and every package includes an engagement session as well!

Follow Emily Wheeler Photography on

5 Reviews for Emily Wheeler Photography

Emily Wheeler Photography 1
Emily Wheeler Photography 2

Taylor · Married on 06/08/2019

Emily was so fun to work with! She had my fiance and me laughing the whole time. We needed to reschedule due to rain, but Emily was so flexible in finding a new time. I don't have any negative things to say.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Lorraine · Married on 05/01/2018

Emily was fantastic!! She was very flexible not only with time, but location as well. My fiancé and I hired her for an engagement photo shoot. We told her about our engagement and how a particular location meant a lot to us, and she was more than happy to meet us there. She was professional, friendly and so personable! I felt like I knew her for years, though we had just met. She was extremely quick to return us with a "sneak peak" of our photos via her Facebook page, and we had all of our photos within a week--super reasonable timeframe. She is also very reasonably priced, an added bonus. I could not ask for better, and I totally recommend her! You will not be let down :) We will certainly be coming back for more in the future!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Christen · Married on 12/09/2017

I absolutely loved working with Emily for our engagement photos and wedding day photos! Emily was professional, friendly and really flexible. My husband and I had a lot of fun taking engagement photos with her. At our wedding, she made sure to get all the shots that we wanted but also had a lot of really fun and creative ideas for different photos that we hadn't thought to do. We wanted formal family photos after the ceremony as well as fun candid shots from the reception and were really please at the photos we had to choose from. Overall, I highly recommend Emily Wheeler Photography!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Emily Wheeler Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Billerica, Massachusetts, 01821 See on map