Emily Wheeler Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Emily Wheeler Photography

Capturing connection, love, & laughter on your wedding day!

I love romantic, small gestures and aim to capture the love you have for each other and all the love that comes pouring out of the guests as you say I do to the love of your life. Contact me today for package options! Packages are customizable! Check out my work on my website: www.emilywheelerphotography.com or on Facebook: www.facebook.com/emilywheelerphotographyma

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Emily was so fun to work with! She had my fiance and me laughing the whole time. We needed to reschedule due to rain, but Emily was so flexible in finding a new time. I don't have any negative things to say.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily was fantastic!! She was very flexible not only with time, but location as well. My fiancé and I hired her for an engagement photo shoot. We told her about our engagement and how a particular location meant a lot to us, and she was more than happy to meet us there. She was professional, friendly and so personable! I felt like I knew her for years, though we had just met. She was extremely quick to return us with a "sneak peak" of our photos via her Facebook page, and we had all of our photos within a week--super reasonable timeframe. She is also very reasonably priced, an added bonus. I could not ask for better, and I totally recommend her! You will not be let down :) We will certainly be coming back for more in the future!

Profile Picture Lorraine , 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This girl is awesome! Very easy going and has great and creative ideas for pictures especially when you have no idea what to do like me! She does engagement and wedding photos and is very professional and knowledgable. I met her through my brother and she is a wonderful choice for a photographer for your special day!

Profile Picture ASHLYN, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews