Emily Wheeler Photography

Billerica, Massachusetts View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

As of 2022, Emily Wheeler Photography will only be handling elopements or weddings of 20 people or less. Thank you to all my clients whom I have so enjoyed hearing their stories and sharing in the celebration of their love.

I love capturing the details of the day you carefully planned to the emotions of walking down the aisle, that first kiss, and of course, the dancing and cake. We have a discussion prior to the wedding do go through all the details and to ensure we have a plan. When it comes to that big day, I am professional, but flexible. I handle the group photos within the time limit set, but we also have fun, relax, and enjoy the moments you have been waiting for.

Check out my website (www.emilywheelerphotography.com) or contact me to start the conversation about your wedding!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Taylor Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emily was so fun to work with! She had my fiance and me laughing the whole time. We needed to reschedule due to rain, but Emily was so flexible in finding a new time. I don't have any negative things to say.
    Lorraine Married on 05/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emily was fantastic!! She was very flexible not only with time, but location as well. My fiancé and I hired her for an engagement photo shoot. We told her about our engagement and how a particular location meant a lot to us, and she was more than happy to meet us there. She was professional, friendly and so personable! I felt like I knew her for years, though we had just met. She was extremely quick to return us with a "sneak peak" of our photos via her Facebook page, and we had all of our photos within a week--super reasonable timeframe. She is also very reasonably priced, an added bonus. I could not ask for better, and I totally recommend her! You will not be let down :) We will certainly be coming back for more in the future!
    Christen Married on 12/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely loved working with Emily for our engagement photos and wedding day photos! Emily was professional, friendly and really flexible. My husband and I had a lot of fun taking engagement photos with her. At our wedding, she made sure to get all the shots that we wanted but also had a lot of really fun and creative ideas for different photos that we hadn't thought to do. We wanted formal family photos after the ceremony as well as fun candid shots from the reception and were really please at the photos we had to choose from. Overall, I highly recommend Emily Wheeler Photography!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Billerica, Massachusetts, 01821
Location of (Emily Wheeler Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding