New Orleans, LA 70130 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Emily Sullivan Events

Based in New Orleans, Louisiana, Emily Sullivan Events is determined to create a wedding that will have you and your guests as much in love with the city of New Orleans as they are. Planning over 500 weddings during her 11 years in the industry, Emily Sullivan will help make your wedding planning process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. She sits as the inaugural president of the New Orleans WIPA Chapter and has been published in a variety of wedding publications over her decorated career. Through each step of the process, couples can customize their wedding and guest experience exactly how they want. Plan with Emily Sullivan Events and let your vision come to life!

With five packages to choose from, couples can determine what plan works best with their wedding and budget. They specialize in several wedding types, meaning that no vision is out of reach for their team. From destination planning to intimate weddings and elopements, you can find the perfect package to make your dreams come true with Emily Sullivan Events. Services offered include:

• Day-of coordination
meltzer luther 0161

65 Reviews for Emily Sullivan Events

Marilyn · Married on 12/07/2018

Best decision I ever made

Wedding went so smooth and it was so incredible and I give them SO MUCH of the credit. I knew I would want a wedding planner once I started planning since I was new to New Orleans and needed guidance vendors wise. I picked ESE at first because of the fact that they worked so often with the venue I wanted, I knew I couldnt go wrong. But once I met with the team and they saw my vision loud and clear, I couldnt not hire them. Throughout my 16 month planning time, any questions I had about budget, venue, vendors, they answered them. Once they completely took over, I did the month of planning option, I was completely at ease because I knew I could trust they had it all under control. Rehearsal went so smooth, Emily wrangled the bridal party and made sure everyone knew what they were doing at all times for the big day. The day of the wedding, I had an ESE team member, Michelle, who did so great through out the day handling the photographers, my bridal party and myself, even great with the kids, always asking if I needed water or a drink or a break. Every member of the ESE staff were amazing! Everyone keeps telling us how EPIC our wedding was and I give credit to ESE staff.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Michael · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Emily was by far the best decision that we made for our wedding. Her experience and knowledge of New Orleans weddings, vendors and locations was invaluable in giving us the destination wedding of our dreams. We continue to think about how perfect our time was and there is absolutely nothing that could have been any better. Emily ensured every detail was covered, while removing all stress from us as we prepared and during the actual day of the wedding. When things got busy, Emily was there to guide us completely everywhere that we needed to be. Her recommendations for vendors were perfect, and she even found us better venues than what we had originally planned. If you want to have a truly amazing New Orleans wedding without any of the 'wedding headaches' that people complain about, hire Emily! Thank you so, so much Emily & team! - Michael & Tevis

Sent on 06/03/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Emily Sullivan Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 3