New Orleans, LA 70128 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Party Solutions, Event Design by Kelly

I have two beautiful girls and an adorable husband. After God, they are what makes my life complete. Creativity has been my passion since I was a kid and able to cut my brother's clothes and recreate them into doll clothes :-) which he hated!

My company's name is "Solutions, Event Design by Kelly" which I like to refer to myself as "The Theme Queen"!!! We are an event designing company. I use the word "designer" and not planner because I don't just plan events, I design them from top to bottom. The title "The Theme Queen" is self-explanatory...my company can pretty much design/create any theme to make it uniquely yours.

My goal is to create a unique design for your event then put all the pieces together like a puzzle of party fun! My job begins front the start of the design setup to the event favors and everything in between...My company is a one stop shop. Our job is to make sure that you have the event of your dreams.

Whether you are planning a formal church wedding, a casual outdoor party or an intimate destination ceremony, Event Design by Kelly has the ideas to fit your unique style. We will carefully select a collection of flowers, decorations and centerpieces to make that day a success.

We will work diligently to make your day a successful "Solutions".

Ms. Kelly R. Williams

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Party Solutions, Event Design by Kelly 1
    Frequent Customer
    4 Time Customer...receive 1/2 off discount on any 1 set of event favors. You must email (kwill12003@gmail.com) and quote this offer at time of your 4th purchase BEFORE checking out. Someone will contact your for details before submitting your purchase.
  • Party Solutions, Event Design by Kelly 2
    FREE - Party Invitations
    Purchase anything with a value of $30.00 and receive 24 FREE party invitations. You must quote this offer at time of purchase.

• New Orleans, 70128 See on map