Las Vegas, NV 89134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Emily Ku Photography

Amazing images. Upbeat energy. Exceptional service.

Brides fall in love with Emily's ability to capture the moments of their day and the level of service that Emily Ku Photography delivers. Emily's upbeat attitude and energy is truth that she cares just as much about your wedding as you do. From the time you book your wedding to your big day, Emily Ku Photography is there with you every step of the way. She's just an email or phone call away about answering all the questions you have. You'll love the personalized attention that you'll receive from Emily!

Emily Ku Photography is based in Rochester, New York and offers luxury albums and wall art, as well as high-resolution images from your wedding day. Emily Ku Photography offers several wedding packages to meet your needs, and also a custom package can be created upon request.

Please watch the video below for some behind the scenes action and please visit the website to see the latest work by Emily Ku Photography.

Follow Emily Ku Photography on

las vegas desert engagement emilykuphoto 08
002weddings1emilykuphoto
st joseph las vegas wedding emilykuphoto 40
Emily Ku Photography
desert mountains portraits las vegas emilykuphoto
pink engagement ring emilykuphoto 00
bridesmaids st joseph las vegas weddings emilykuph

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Emily Ku Photography

Jessica · Married on 01/14/2017

Emily Ku was professional, personal and the perfect choice for our engagement and wedding photos. I had a specific style in mind and Emily was a great asset in making it happen. She also gave me very helpful advice for the wedding planning as a whole. Our guests complimented on the engagement photos we had up and the how efficient she was in getting our family photos completed in a timely manner (we have large families). Emily was always quick to respond to my e-mails which made planning stress free. As a bride with a lot to worry about, I didn't have to worry about her delivering. Highly recommend to others!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Shang · Married on 09/15/2013

There was no one else I wanted as my wedding photographer for my southern Californian wedding other than Emily Ku. She is so sweet to work with and has a knack for capturing a couple at their happiest moments. She is very funny to be around and in general makes me feel like myself. She enabled me and my husband (who doesn't like photos!) to enjoy ourselves while getting photographed at our wedding!

She was so not intrusive during the wedding ceremony and yet she got every intricate moment of our wedding and captured all the symbolic moments, I did not notice her but in looking at the photos, I felt like I was right there.

Emily's handling of the color and light in our photos is very airy and happy. She also surprised us with a fun slideshow with our photos. She is very patient and listened to all of my ideas (I have many... as I'm a professional photographer as well) and was thorough and flexible throughout the day.

I look at my wedding photographs all the time and I feel like I'm brought straight back to all the beauty that represented that day. If you want to feel that way in looking back at your photos, hire Emily!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Mark · Married on 06/30/2013

It's taken us a while to get around to writing this review but I hope people find it useful and go ahead with having photography done by Emily. We booked her based on some recommendations for our Las Vegas Wedding. She skyped with us prior to the day and we really felt that she gave us a lot of her time which meant we could get to know each other before we met up in Vegas. When we arrived Emily visited us at the hotel for lunch to further discuss exactly what we wanted out of the photos. She was professional and gave expert advice, we really felt like we knew her and trusted her fully. The big day came and Emily met us at the chapel. She took some photos there and then we travelled to the ghost town, which was a perfect setting. It was VERY hot and Emily came prepared with cold towls, water and popsicles! We loved the photo shoot. We are not models and felt awkward to start with but Emily helped us achieve some stunning photos, we will forever be grateful! We highly recommend her for photography!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Award

• Enchanted Florist
    Enchanted Florist Wedding Florists

Emily is a pleasure to work with, she is kind, friendly and super talented!

• Peachy Keen Unions
    Peachy Keen Unions Wedding Officiants

One look at Emily’s branding and you know you are making a safe bet with this professional photographer. Her images capture the personality of each couple whether amusing and flirty, or poised and structured, she will identify your style and deliver every time!

• Wanda's Weddings
    Wanda's Weddings Wedding Officiants

Creative inspiring works of art. Emily's photographs will mesmerize you because she captures the story in the moment. Emily is an outstanding photo-journalist.