Sacramento, CA 95838 Map · Phone number

About Emily Heizer Photography

Please visit our website at http://emilyheizer.com to view our rates, reviews, travel schedule and most recent work!

Follow Emily Heizer Photography on

5938351c99a2b358 1446669505957 kirkwood hideout lake tahoe wedding by emily hei
Emily Heizer Photography
hideout kirkwood wedding by emily heizer
blog 001
Emily Heizer Photography
lake tahoe hideout lodge wedding by emily heizer
hideout kirkwood wedding by emily heizer tahoe 2
edit 363
taber ranch wedding by emily heizer 2
taber ranch wedding by emily heizer 4
Emily Heizer Photography
taber ranch wedding by emily heizer
5938351c99a2b358 1446669505957 kirkwood hideout lake tahoe wedding by emily hei

30 Reviews for Emily Heizer Photography

• User6405831 · Recently married

Could not be happier with my engagement photos Emily did! She gave us a fantastic guide for what to wear and great options for our photo shoot. shes super friendly, easy to work with and gave us a lot of instruction so our photos would come out perfectly! We laughed the whole shoot! Emily not only does amazing work, but really makes you feel comfortable even if you're a little camera shy. Not to mention our photos turned out even better than I hoped. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her personality, professionalism and skill.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Joanna · Married on 09/26/2015

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Emily! She is a talented, hard working and skilled photographer. She has photographed several family events and always delivers beautiful work! Most recently we did an outside boudoir shoot in Nevada at Red Rock Canyon. I was incredibly nervous, but once I got out there Emily put me at ease. She has the ability to give direction while at the same time making you feel comfortable. (Did I mention her she has an awesome personality and great sense of humor?) I can't express how amazing she is! She will go above and beyond to get the best photos, whether she is jumping in the water or rock climbing :P this girl does it all! I highly recommend Emily for all your photography needs!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2012

Emily Heizer is an exceptional and very professional photographer. We highly recommend her if you are looking for a creative, talented, flexible, reliable, respectful, caring, and fun photographer. We absolutely loved having her as our wedding photographer! Emily went above and beyond making sure my daughter, the bride was happy. Emily is very accommodative and came all the way out to Washington DC and Philadelphia and worked in multiple locations for different photo shoots. We really appreciated her genuine care for our family and her amazing and beautiful photography.

Sent on 01/04/2013

• Green Quince
    Green Quince Wedding Invitations

Emily is a gifted photographer with an impeccable eye. She was our wedding photographer a few years back, and we have her gorgeous photos hanging prominently in our home. They bring us so much joy, and everyone who visits our place comments on how great the photos are. My husband and I are very camera-shy, or, I should say: we WERE camera shy until we met Emily. Somehow she makes everyone feel so comfortable, and the happy smiles and funny little moments are captured perfectly. Since our wedding, I have had the pleasure of interacting with Emily as a fellow wedding vendor, and I have greatly benefited from her professionalism and creativity. She truly values the other wedding vendors that she works with, and I recommend her to all of my local brides who are looking for gorgeous photos.

• Sounds To Go
    Sounds To Go Wedding DJs

Emily is a wonderful photographer, and has some absolutely AMAZING work! Her pricing and policies are great, and she's a lot of fun too! We both started our businesses around the same time, and from the beginning she was a consummate pro! I've loved working with Emily, and watching her portfolio and list of happy clients grow with each passing year! Highly recommended!