Pismo Beach, Pismo Beach, CA 93445 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000

About Emily Elise Photography

I am an adventurous elopement and intimate wedding photographer, living in California and traveling the world. If I'm not behind the lens of a camera I am on the beach, exploring with my love, or Netflixing with my cat. I always have podcasts in my ears, but also love rocking out to EDM or mellowing out to Jazz, which may seem contradictory but also makes perfect sense once you get to know me!

Anything related to melted cheese or ice cream I’m there, but also I’m usually crying about how good Italian food is (I can't be the only one!). I am always up for seeing new places and getting outside, but also the adventure of a great book, fluffy blanket, and a cup of cocoa has a mighty presence in my life.

My life dramatically changed once I discovered my love for photography because it constantly pushed me to pay attention to what is around me and I am so so thankful for this! I started being more aware of the way light would drape itself over mountain peaks, pour itself through leaves, and peak itself through the clouds. I became more thankful for sunrises, sunsets, laughter, and capturing life's special moments and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Follow Emily Elise Photography on
emily elise photography yosemite elopement photographer 11 51 1064385 1558727579
santa barbara photographer 7 51 1064385 1564791653
Beach Dusk Elopement
Beach Dusk Elopement
bride putting on wedding dress 51 1064385 1558727570
Emily Elise Photography
emily elise photography sequoia national park elopement photographer 43 51 1064385 1558727579
Big Sur Sunrise Elopement
Big Sur Sunrise Elopement
Bride and Groom Adventuring
Bride and Groom Adventuring
emily elise photography yosemite elopement photographer 12 51 1064385 1558727580
sequoia national park elopement photographer 3 51 1064385 1558727563
Emily Elise Photography
emily elise photography yosemite elopement photographer 29 51 1064385 1558727596
Newlyweds in Montana De Oro
Newlyweds in Montana De Oro
yosemite 56 51 1064385 1558727561
brides with bridal party 51 1064385 1558727570
yosemite 67 51 1064385 1558727561
Golden Glowy Veil Shot
Golden Glowy Veil Shot
emily elise photography yosemite elopement photographer 10 51 1064385 1558727580
Elopement in Montana De Oro
Elopement in Montana De Oro
santa barbara photographer 7 51 1064385 1564791653

Emily Elise Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Prints