527 Bryan, Denton, TX 76210 Map · Phone number

About Emerald Aisle Weddings and Events Denton DFW

Emerald Aisle Weddings and Events Denton DFW, a wedding planning business based in Denton, Texas, takes the stress out of planning your wedding. The team, made up of three wedding planners, knows just how involved and chaotic planning a wedding can be. Couples should not need to focus on all those little details but instead should be free to celebrate and enjoy their wedding day. With the team’s coordinating and planning services, you will be able to do just that.

Before your wedding, the team at Emerald Aisle Weddings and Events Denton DFW will meet with you for a free consultation. This will help them put together the most personalized experience possible. In addition to wedding ceremonies, they can also assist with rehearsal dinners and receptions. Their planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Emerald Aisle Weddings and Events Denton DFW 5
Emerald Aisle Weddings and Events Denton DFW 6
Emerald Aisle Weddings and Events Denton DFW 7

Meagan · Married on 10/18/2019

I was lucky enough to find the perfect venue, Robson Ranch Country Club in Denton, TX. Throughout the whole wedding process Robson was amazing and went above and beyond, but the best thing that they did for us was to recommend Emerald Aisle to us, which meant DONNA. My wedding was perfect. The first time my husband and I met Donna we instantly fell in love and hired her after that meeting. She is bubbly, kind, funny, and can hold her own against the most stubborn family members. She is beyond skilled to help you navigator to your perfect wedding. Wedding guru. Planning a wedding is by far one of the most difficult things I have ever done... the anxiety, the decisions, the family drama, I could go on and on. The little things you would never think of like if your caterer is going to charge you to use their glassware and utensils. Donna saved me. We could not have done it without her and will recommend her to anyone who will listen. She had our backs through the whole process. She walked me off the ledge (at all hours) more than once. She had recommendation for every vendor you could possible need. We went with most of her recommendation and the best one was our DJ, Jeremy Gallamore. He was amazing. I cannot rave on how much Donna and Emerald Aisle did for us. By FAR hiring Donna was the best decision we have ever made. She saved me from migraine after migraine. She made our day so special for us. I could go on and on about how you would be lucky to have this incredible woman guide you through your wedding. Make the smart decision and give Emerald Aisle and Donna a chance. I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Emerald Aisle Weddings and Events Denton DFW 8
    Emerald Aisle Weddings and Events Denton DFW 9
    Emerald Aisle Weddings and Events Denton DFW 10
  • Lynne

Lynne · Married on 10/13/2019

Would give Donna 6 stars if I could!

I would highly recommend Donna as your wedding planner!! Besides being professional and knowledgeable about all wedding details, she is warm, friendly, and caring like my BFF. She was always there to answer questions and give sound advice. She took the stress completely out of my daughter's wedding and everything went off perfect without a hitch. Having the timeline kept the day flowing in perfect harmony. I can't thank Donna enough for her dedication to the bridal party and treating them like family of her own. We were so blessed to find Emerald Aisle Wedding and Events!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 09/08/2018

This is a GREAT and a funny review, the moment we met....I had claimed her and gave her the title of my FAIRY GODMOTHER and trust me, you are going to NEED her on your wedding day. My husband and I are both business owners, we are frugal because we know cost of goods and services, but we also expect high end and over the top quality and services because we have been around enough to recognize TOP platinum and first class blah blah blah. OK, DONNA is your lady!!! She's just like a fairy godmother to Cinderella! You tell her your vision and poof over here and poof over there and poof at your wedding!!! Everything is done!!!! She is loving, supportive, gives you guidance and advise and she is reasonable!!!! My husband now LOVES her and was first resistant to hire a planner because we don't "NEED" one. The minute he met her...it was love at first sight and I had my " I TOLD YOU SO!!" moment.
    We can't thank her enough for EVERYTHING, all her EFFORTS and her LOVE in everything she touches.

Sent on 09/11/2018

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Guiding Arrow Photography
    Guiding Arrow Photography Wedding Photographers

Dona is so meticulous in her approach to a wedding. I enjoyed working with her so much as she made our couple’s day so special. She handles whatever is thrown her way with such grace! Highly recommend!!

• 527 Bryan Denton, TX, 76210 See on map