PO Box 6771, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 Map · Phone number

About Emily Gibby Photography

We are a traveling temple wedding photography service that is willing to go the distance. Don’t settle for just “any photographer” to document your unique and sacred day. We understand the important aspects of a temple wedding because we’ve been there ourselves. Let us capture and celebrate your big day!

We believe your photography experience should be fun, comfortable and full of laughter. Connect with us so we can learn more about your love story and decide if we’re a good fit.

Follow Emily Gibby Photography on

Emily Gibby Photography 7
  • Joyce Anne

Joyce Anne · Married on 06/02/2018

Talented and personable

Emily made us feel so comfortable from the first time we met her for our engagement photo session. Emily and her husband Justin (Gibby Visuals - video) came with us to our destination wedding in the Bahamas last month. They were incredible. Emily captured so many unique moments and did so in a way that was comfortable, yet professional. While we were there Emily and Justin both fit in with our friends and family so well, but also remained focused on their work. Our family and friends commented on how wonderful they were "as people." Emily captured the little details, and precious moments that we will cherish forever. To be honest, my wedding day was a bit of blur, there's so much going on. I'm so grateful to have the pictures to remind me of the wonderful time we had celebrating with family and friends. Our wedding was Emily's first time shooting a Greek Orthodox church ceremony. She did great! She not only captured the highlights of the ceremony, but she also took time to take pictures of the church itself and all of it's charm.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Emily Gibby Photography 20
    Emily Gibby Photography 21
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2018

I could not have picked a more perfect photographer for my wedding! Emily was incredible from start to finish. Our engagement shoot was great, giving us an opportunity to get to know each other and get comfortable in from of the camera.
    On the wedding day Emily was professional and fun! She blended right in, getting the shot without being intrusive. During family photos she was so efficient, getting them all done (beautifully) in about 20min. My day of coordinator had nothing but nice things to say about how flexible and easy to work with Emily was.
    She got the photos back to me so quickly and I am obsessed! Emily caught all the important moments and more. I will cherish these photos forever.

10/10 highly recommend Emily for future brides (or for family photo sessions-she does a great job with those, too)!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Katie Cranney · Married on 12/23/2017

Best choice ever!

Emily was amazing to work with. She was professional, efficient, and most importantly produced the most wonderful photos of my wedding. She gave me exactly what I had hoped for and was easily the best choice of my wedding (except the groom, of course!). I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Emily Gibby Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• PO Box 6771 Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23456 See on map