Ella Merrill Photography

Riverside, Riverside, CA 92507 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Ella Merrill Photography

Ella Merrill Photography is a wedding photographer located in Riverside, California, that serves the surrounding and Inland Empire regions. Ella Merrill would be delighted to use her passion for photography and creativity to take gorgeous images of couples and their loved ones. She promises to do her absolute best to capture your special love story.

Ella Merrill Photography will work closely with couples to ensure photos are up to your standards. Ella will consult with you to go over any questions or necessary information, as well as to get to know you better—the better she knows you, the better the photos! She would be honored to use her talent and skills to photograph every previous moment while also weaving in your unique personalities. For more information about her services and willingness to travel, couples may contact Ella Merrill Photography directly.

Follow Ella Merrill Photography on

Ella Merrill Photography 4
Ella Merrill Photography 5

Krista · Married on 10/27/2018

The dream photographer

I cannot rave about Ella enough! After months of searching for a wedding photographer for my special day I was referred to Ella by a friend. Boy did I luck out! From day one Ella was attentive, easy to reach, and was in constant contact with me leading up to my wedding to make sure all of the details were correct. On the day of my wedding Ella arrived early with a detailed plan, and everything went perfectly. My pictures were stunning and I am still receiving compliments on them! If I could hire Ella a thousand times over I would. I recommend all of my friends and family looking for a photographer to her. If you are hesitating on making a decision to hire her- do it! You will not regret it!!

Ella Merrill Photography 6
    Ella Merrill Photography 7
    Ella Merrill Photography 8
    Ella Merrill Photography 9
    Ella Merrill Photography 10

Ella Merrill Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ella Merrill Photography 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Riverside Riverside, CA, 92507 See on map
    (760) 391-8997 (Phone number)