Ella Merrill Photography Reviews

Ella Merrill Photography 5
  • Maddi

Maddi Kalkoske · Getting married on 07/01/2025

Gorgeous, Raw Talent!

Ella is such a creative and incredibly talented photographer! From weddings to impromptu pool shoots, her passion for photography and beauty is unparalleled. She is detail-oriented, professional, and always goes above and beyond with preparation and follow up. I've had the pleasure of being photographed by Ella and am forever impressed by her skills and ability to make me feel comfortable even with a camera pointed in my face :) Keep up the amazing work Ella!!!

Ella Merrill Photography 6
    Ella Merrill Photography 7
    Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Linda

Linda Evers · Married on 09/14/2019

Outstanding and Goes Above and Beyond

Ella does an amazing job both at the site/venue and in capturing gorgeous pictures! Highly recommend!

We were traveling from 2,500 miles away and using a venue she'd not shot at before, but she became well acquainted with the venue and my timeline before I ever arrived. Her second shooter was also very knowledgeable and they worked very well together to catch all the planned and candid moments from our special day.

On the day of our wedding, Ella coordinated with the venue and even helped us coordinate and stay on schedule - she went above and beyond. For our engagement session at the beach, Ella was highly familiar with the different beaches and found a perfect, quiet spot to shoot a sunset session.

Ella Merrill Photography 8
    Ella Merrill Photography 13
    Sent on 09/27/2019

Valeria · Married on 07/27/2019

Outstanding

Her job is amazing. My husband and I really appreciate the time she takes to make the couple feel comfortable. If you have not clue how to pose for the pictures or which side is your perfect angle, dont worry Ella is there to help out :).

Ella Merrill Photography 14
    Ella Merrill Photography 15
    Sent on 08/31/2019

Rodneisha Garcia · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful and detailed

Ella was absolutely the best of example of providing customer service. She accommodated my needs and kept me informed about every little detail or vision she had for my wedding. She did her research about the location and gave us suggestions. The day of the wedding she was there bright and early and when doing the portraits she did not rush us even though our time was surely running out. If you’re looking for someone who is fresh, detailed, outgoing and a hard worker, Ella is definitely the one to get!

Ella Merrill Photography 16
    Ella Merrill Photography 17
    Ella Merrill Photography 18
    Ella Merrill Photography 19
    Ella Merrill Photography 20
    Sent on 05/13/2019

Krista · Married on 10/27/2018

The dream photographer

I cannot rave about Ella enough! After months of searching for a wedding photographer for my special day I was referred to Ella by a friend. Boy did I luck out! From day one Ella was attentive, easy to reach, and was in constant contact with me leading up to my wedding to make sure all of the details were correct. On the day of my wedding Ella arrived early with a detailed plan, and everything went perfectly. My pictures were stunning and I am still receiving compliments on them! If I could hire Ella a thousand times over I would. I recommend all of my friends and family looking for a photographer to her. If you are hesitating on making a decision to hire her- do it! You will not regret it!!

Ella Merrill Photography 21