Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister is a wedding officiant from Long Island, New York. She specializes in providing couples with a ceremony that’s filled with joy, love, and memorable moments. Beth is an ordained minister who is passionate about bringing couples together and performs a ceremony that is unique and tailored to your specific vision.
Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister services couples throughout Long Island, New York City and surrounding areas, New Jersey and Connecticut. Her packages include civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, vow renewals, and non-religious unions. Each ceremony is personally designed to Other services Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister provides include the following:
- Customized wedding ceremonies
- Traditional wedding ceremonies
- Vow renewals
- License signing and filing
- Please inquire about other services I provide for different spiritual beliefs
- Unity candle
- Hand - fasting
- Sand ceremony
- Breaking of the glass
- Toast ceremony
- Tree-planting ceremony
- Rose exchange
- New York and out of state credentials
- Check out two deals that are offered
- Please note the starting and typical prices in the Frequently Asked Questions section. Other fees for travel, rehearsal etc may apply.
Thank you for visiting my storefront! I have been an ordanined minister since 2015 and have worked for over 150 amazing couples! I truly love writing and officiating weddings! Love unites and conquers all.
I look forward to speaking with you about your special day!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
68 ReviewsWrite a review
76 User photos
As a proud supporter of all branches of our military, police, firefighters and EMS, I offer adiscount. Proof of service is required. Please inquire via message. Cannot be combined with the other posted discount.
- If you wish to pay in full at time of booking, a $25 discount is offered. If you do not wish to pay in full, a 50% deposit is required to lock in services.
- This only applies to the Classic Officiant/Minister Services and Vow Renewals.