Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister Reviews

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 6
Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 7

Joan · Married on 10/28/2018

Great experience

Helpful with the vows. Very sincere and easy to work with. Highly recommend

Giuseppina · Married on 10/27/2018

Ceremony officiany

She was amazing, ceremony was perfect !!!

Kathleen · Married on 10/21/2018

Loved the way she did our Ceremony!!

Elizabeth was wonderful! She was the first to respond to my inquiry and it was only 3 weeks notice! She wrote our vows exactly how I wanted them. The Ceremony was filled with laughter and tears . She delivered each sentence like a punch line yet it was touching and beautiful all wrapped into one. I highly recommend her. Total professional throughout even the laughter. Her facial expressions said it all! Thanks again!
    Kathleen and Thomas Hearne

Stephen Boose · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderfully professional and easy experience

Elizabeth was incredibly professional and entirely on top of the fine details of our event. My wife and I opted to have the ceremony on site rather than in a church, so we weren't exactly sure how to navigate such an experience. Luckily, we found Elizabeth! Elizabeth was incredibly easy to contact and answered all of our questions. She offers an incredible value for such an important part of the day. We could not be happier and would highly recommend her officiant services to anyone looking to tie the knot.

Thanks again Elizabeth!!!

Greg Mazerolle · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond wonderful

Beth was Outstanding! She showed up early, acted professionally, and delivered an outstanding service exactly how we had envisioned it.

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 8
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

Stormy wedding

Elizabeth was amazing!! I can’t say enough good things about her. The ceremony she wrote for us was so personal and I loved how she wrote about our blended family. She was so sweet and nice and even after getting caught in a down pour for our beach wedding she was all smiles and super sweet. She also kept in touch during the whole process and made it all easy. She’s beyond amazing!!!!!

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 9
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 10
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 11
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 12

Bonnie N · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommended

Elizabeth was great to work with! We wanted a short and simple ceremony and she was able to accommodate us. Her pricing was more than fair compared to other officiants we looked at. She was also prompt on the day of our wedding. Definitely would recommend.

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 13

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

A pleasure to work with!

I can't say enough good things about Elizabeth! From the beginning to even after my wedding she was very attentive and helpful. After we booked her she had us answer a few questions about ourselves (through email) so that she could make the ceremony more personalized. She was very thorough with making sure the ceremony was written just right and catered to our style and preferences (ex. How religious do we want to make it? How personal do we want to make it?) Then she sent us a draft of what she would say and I made a few edits and comments and she was quick to fix it and sent it back to us. She was very attentive through all her emails, answering all my questions. I never once had to worry about the ceremony and felt I could trust her, which is important when planning something as stressful as a wedding! The day of, the ceremony was beautiful and we got so many compliments on it. After the ceremony, I realized we forgot the marriage license! Elizabeth was very understanding and turned a stressful situation around. She actually came to our apartment a few days after and picked up the marriage license! We didn't have any witnesses to sign it so she brought it home and had family members sign it before mailing it out. Afterwards, she made sure to follow up with me that we received our marriage certificate. Overall, it was a great experience working with her and I highly recommend her!

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 14
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 15
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 16
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 17
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/24/2018

Wedding Officiant

Elizabeth Cerruti is a true professional who wrote us an amazing ceremony that we will cherish for a lifetime. We are beyond happy that she was our choice, she’s super sweet and her words were beautiful. We highly recommend Elizabeth❤️

Holy Mcdonald · Married on 08/18/2018

Backyard wedding

Beth was amazing.Beth got our ceremony vows perfect we loved how she incorporated the nightmare before Christmas into the ceremony for us being its our favorite movie.I would 100 % recommend Beth to anybody looking to get married.

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 18
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 19
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 20

erica · Married on 08/18/2018

Look no further

Elizabeth was a fantastic minister for our Brooklyn wedding. Very warm, friendly, and my guests loved her as well. She catered her sermon perfectly to our love story.

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 21

Justine · Married on 07/08/2018

Marriage Officiant

Beth was amazing and worked with us from the start with an open mind to create the perfect ceremony for me and my husband. It was so beautiful and perfectly tailored for us. The ceremony turned out amazing and I couldnt imagine having anyone else perform it.

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 22

Emma · Married on 06/30/2018

Best wedding officiant ever!

Elizabeth officiated our June 30 2018 wedding and I can honestly say it was a dream come true. She was absolutely fantastic throughout the entire experience and by the time the wedding was done, I felt like a member of the family married us. Elizabeth was genuinely interested in us as a couple and every correspondence felt warm, genuine, and heartfelt. She was extremely flexible at the rehearsal - which took quite a while to get organized!) and on the day of the wedding when we arrived a bit late to the ceremony. Her price is more than reasonable and I really can't say enough good things. She made our special day that much better and we are forever grateful.

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 23
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 06/07/2018

Great experience all around

Beth was a wonderful officiant for our little beach wedding. All communication was timely and she helped us craft a lovely ceremony. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking to create something unique!

Cassandra · Married on 06/02/2018

Beth was a wonderful, fun and kind officiant. She understood our relationship quickly and was open to having a non-religious ceremony that was a bit on quirky side. She speaks well and presents herself exceptionally and handled all the paperwork quickly and professionally. Her prices were fair and she was prompt in attendance on the day of the ceremony and also made herself available with any questions or guidance on the wedding process leading up to the big day.

I highly recommend her!

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 24

Justin · Married on 06/02/2018

Elizabeth was great! We knew right away when we met her that we would choose her to officiate our wedding. She did everything we asked of her and her services were very affordable compared to what others were asking for. Highly recommend.

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 25
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 26
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 27

Johana · Married on 05/24/2018

On our journey to find a most perfect officiant for our special day; we were skeptical of Beth’s price considering everyone else was considerably higher. Nonetheless we reached out and arranged a meeting and I can’t express the amount of relief she gave my husband and I. 1st impression, she was very easy to talk to, zero ackwardness like there may be at all these vendor meetings. She was very REAL. She brought up things we hadn’t really thought about and, in convo naturally got to know who we were individually/as a couple. She listened more than I realized but come wedding day the ceremony couldn’t have been more perfect. We cut it close when we booked our date with her but she made it all work flawlessly. Beth was dressed fabulously, was super professional and considerate. Our guests complimented our ceremony and loved it just as much as we did. She mailed our paperwork right away because our marriage certificate was our first mail as husband and wife. She’s awesome and I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 28
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 29

Tiffany · Married on 05/12/2018

Elizabeth was the officiant at our May 2018 ceremony and did an excellent job! From the beginning of the process when we initially contacted her to learn more about her services, she was friendly, responsive, and put us at ease. Based on our initial phone conversation with her, we decided to hire her. Working with her was very easy and we appreciated her willingness to learn as much as about us as a couple and our vision for the wedding along the way. As our wedding day approached, she worked with us to revise multiple drafts of our ceremony script, which incorporated our Christian faith (opening prayer, our favorite scriptures) and also aspects of our American and Brazilian cultural traditions (Unity Sand Ceremony and incorporating Brazilian Portuguese). Needless to say, Elizabeth officiated our ceremony beautifully, and we felt that it accurately reflected our personal love story. We also appreciated that Elizabeth mailed our signed marriage certificate after the ceremony with everything else that was going on in our lives that day. Working with Elizabeth was a job and we highly recommend that anyone looking for an officiant hire her!

aneta · Married on 05/06/2018

Working with Elizabeth was amazing! She was nice, flexible ( we changed the place last minute). She was professional and funny! She made this day even more special and I will definitely recommend her to everyone!
    She send me some examples of ceremony speeches and I was able to choose what I liked and told her some stories about how we met so she included them in the ceremony.
    Thank you Elizabeth!

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 30
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 31

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

Jennifer & Skyler 7/21/18

Beth did a fantastic job as our officiant, and we were so happy we chose her to be a part of our special day. She was easy to work with, was a wonderful speaker, and made everything run smoothly.

Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 32
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 33
    Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister 34

Steven · Married on 04/28/2018

Did such a wonderful job for our ceremony! Will allow you to have input into the wording used, and make it as special and unique as you want it to be. Great communication! Everyone loved her

Sabrina · Married on 03/30/2018

Finding an officiant and working with Elizabeth was by far the easiest part of our wedding planning process. Being an LGBTQ couple, I was worried about finding an officiant. However, Elizabeth was extremely accepting, professional, kind, and patient with us. We got exactly what we wanted in term of the ceremony and Elizabeth worked with us closely the entire step of the way. It was amazing working with her!

Rich · Married on 03/11/2018

She did a great job ,came to our house and personally brought our license to the town hall to expedite the process ,and she loved our dogs.i would highly recommend her mr & mrs c.

Tony · Married on 03/05/2018

Beth is very pleasant and efficient to deal with. I worked with her to come up with a ceremony speech without letting my wife know what’s coming. That’s a fun one. She arrived on time that day, did the ceremony and helped us straightened out the paperwork with City Hall because the witness signed in the wrong spot on the license !! Thank you very much Beth !!