24 Reviews for Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister

Single Religion (1)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)
24 Elizabeth Cerruti - Interfaith Minister Reviews

On our journey to find a most perfect officiant for our special day; we were skeptical of Beth’s price considering everyone else was considerably higher. Nonetheless we reached out and arranged a meeting and I can’t express the amount of relief she gave my husband and I. 1st impression, she was very easy to talk to, zero ackwardness like there may be at all these vendor meetings. She was very REAL. She brought up things we hadn’t really thought about and, in convo naturally got to know who we were individually/as a couple. She listened more than I realized but come wedding day the ceremony couldn’t have been more perfect. We cut it close when we booked our date with her but she made it all work flawlessly. Beth was dressed fabulously, was super professional and considerate. Our guests complimented our ceremony and loved it just as much as we did. She mailed our paperwork right away because our marriage certificate was our first mail as husband and wife. She’s awesome and I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Johana, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was the officiant at our May 2018 ceremony and did an excellent job! From the beginning of the process when we initially contacted her to learn more about her services, she was friendly, responsive, and put us at ease. Based on our initial phone conversation with her, we decided to hire her. Working with her was very easy and we appreciated her willingness to learn as much as about us as a couple and our vision for the wedding along the way. As our wedding day approached, she worked with us to revise multiple drafts of our ceremony script, which incorporated our Christian faith (opening prayer, our favorite scriptures) and also aspects of our American and Brazilian cultural traditions (Unity Sand Ceremony and incorporating Brazilian Portuguese). Needless to say, Elizabeth officiated our ceremony beautifully, and we felt that it accurately reflected our personal love story. We also appreciated that Elizabeth mailed our signed marriage certificate after the ceremony with everything else that was going on in our lives that day. Working with Elizabeth was a job and we highly recommend that anyone looking for an officiant hire her!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Licensed

Working with Elizabeth was amazing! She was nice, flexible ( we changed the place last minute). She was professional and funny! She made this day even more special and I will definitely recommend her to everyone!
She send me some examples of ceremony speeches and I was able to choose what I liked and told her some stories about how we met so she included them in the ceremony.
Thank you Elizabeth!

Profile Picture aneta, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Did such a wonderful job for our ceremony! Will allow you to have input into the wording used, and make it as special and unique as you want it to be. Great communication! Everyone loved her

Profile Picture Steven, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Finding an officiant and working with Elizabeth was by far the easiest part of our wedding planning process. Being an LGBTQ couple, I was worried about finding an officiant. However, Elizabeth was extremely accepting, professional, kind, and patient with us. We got exactly what we wanted in term of the ceremony and Elizabeth worked with us closely the entire step of the way. It was amazing working with her!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She did a great job ,came to our house and personally brought our license to the town hall to expedite the process ,and she loved our dogs.i would highly recommend her mr & mrs c.

Profile Picture Rich, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beth is very pleasant and efficient to deal with. I worked with her to come up with a ceremony speech without letting my wife know what’s coming. That’s a fun one. She arrived on time that day, did the ceremony and helped us straightened out the paperwork with City Hall because the witness signed in the wrong spot on the license !! Thank you very much Beth !!

Profile Picture Tony, 3/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth agreed to be our minister with only a few weeks notice. She responded promptly to each message and had many flexible option for our ceremony. She took all of our input and created a beautiful ceremony. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Shereice, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion

It was a pleasure to work with Beth. We loved how she catered our ceremony to us in terms of religious views, personalities, and our shared history. We forgot the paperwork day of, and she was super cool about us getting it to her tomorrow. Shes awesome, book her, and you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Michael, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was so wonderful with customizing our vows to exactly
what wanted. She was standing in the hot sun for an hour and did not complain at all. She was the best and loves what she does! Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Mary, 1/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth is part of what made our wedding such a magical day. She knew how much we loved disney and turned our ceremony in to a happily ever after. I couldn’t have asked for better. Thanks Beth!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was responsive right from the start! She was perfect for us and what we wanted. She offered many options to the ceremony and went based off of our preferences. Not knowing us well at all, she spoke genuinely and as if she knew us our entire relationship. The conviction in her voice was great. She was patient with delays that occurred. Elizabeth hand delivered our marriage license the Monday after our wedding to town hall; I was able to change my name officially within one week (DMV, Social Security, etc.) as a result! Everything was seamless and perfect. I highly recommend using Elizabeth; we are so happy we did & hope we can again in 10 years when we renew!

Profile Picture STACY, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was very enthusiastic throughout the whole process. She was open and flexible with how we wanted to have our small ceremony go. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kerri, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It truley meant a lot to Ali and I that you, officiated our wedding. You took the time to get to know us and as a result the ceremony was perfect. We will always remember the kind words you said and how comfortable you made us feel on a day when we were already excited and anxious. It was a fantastic day with an even more special ceremony. We can’t thank you enough.

Profile Picture Abigail, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was Great! And very nice! We loved her so much we asked her to stay! Definitely recommend her

Profile Picture Liz, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beth was excellent during the entire process. She had a phone call with us ahead of time to learn about who we were as a couple and incorporated it all into the ceremony. The day of the ceremony she was on time, friendly to everyone, and did a wonderful job even with a furious wind! (Our ceremony was outside). Would highly recommend Beth to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Justin, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beth is amazing. So kind and wonderful. Our ceremony was perfect. She met with us beforehand and talked with me on the phone whenever I had any questions. No question was ever too big or too dumb. She made me feel at ease. I wouldn't change a thing. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture KAREN, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was amazing. My husband and I recently got married and we had a small ceremony at the house. We wanted to get married civil sooner than later and wanted something more intimate than going to the town Courthouse. I literally called her on Wednesday and we planned everything for that Friday. She is super sweet and would get back to me so quickly in the short period of time I gave her. On top of it all she gave us a great price compared to other officiants. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Irina, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was fantastic! She took the time to speak with me, was super flexible, and always available to answer all our questions. The day of the wedding she worked with my husband to surprise me with his vows he had written for my daughter. I highly recommend her!!! Pete & Adriana

Profile Picture Adriana, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beth was the officiant of our wedding in November of 2015. In fact, ours was her first. I had grown up with Beth, so when she said she had become a minister, I knew I just had to have her marry my husband and me. We met to go over the ceremony and she was very flexible and had no problem performing the ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Our wedding was truly memorable and a lot of that had to do with Beth. Everyone raved at how beautiful the ceremony was and how Beth spoke so clearly and with such ease...it was a peaceful and romantic ceremony. We are both catholic and had some family members attending who were unsure if a wedding outside of a church. Beth made sure she included elements that would satisfy everyone. I would highly recommend Beth to anyone having a non church wedding. She made our day amazing!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was incredible and affordable! As we shopped around for wedding officiants, the majority of them quoted us between $400-$800. Being that we were on a pretty tight budget, when we heard about Elizabeth, we didn’t hesitate to call her! Not only was she affordable, but she was very easy to talk to and was genuinely interested about what we had envisioned for our wedding ceremony. At the beginning of our planning process, Elizabeth sent both, my husband and I a questionnaire to fill out about our relationship which she later used to formulate our ceremony. We loved the personal touch and how she depicted our love story! A few weeks before the wedding, Elizabeth sent out a first draft of our ceremony. She welcomed our feedback and encouraged us to make changes where we saw fit. Elizabeth took our feedback and incorporated it into our ceremony. She wanted to make sure we were 100% happy with it before moving forward with the final draft. I should also mention that Elizabeth was always available to chat whether it be through email, text, FaceTime or meeting in person. On the day of our wedding, Elizabeth calmed my husband’s nerves and spoke slowly and articulately. Our ceremony was emotional, heartfelt and so beautiful! If you’re looking for an officiant that is reasonably priced who will do an incredible job, call Elizabeth!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Catholic, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Elizabeth is wonderful! she responded to our inquiry in less than an hour, She was able to put us on her schedule immediately. And On the day of our wedding, 12/30/17, she drove during a snow storm to perform our ceremony!!!! She is a professional, her words were profound and wonderful. THANKS!!!

Profile Picture Rolando, 6/28/08, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed

Great price, friendly and professional. Sometimes took a couple of days to reply to my emails which had me a bit nervous but overall, great service. We decided to write our own vows and everyone loved the ceremony we put together.

Profile Picture Narda, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews