Eliza Jane Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

I’m Eliza Jane, but you can just call me Liza. My love affair with photography began somewhere in my awkward middle school years with a disposable Kodak camera. The obsession never really ended, and now I get to spend my days doing what I love more than anything in this world (second only to my sweet little family, our big polar bear of a dog, & double-shot lattes.)

I listen entirely more than I talk, people-watching is one of my favorite activities, and I believe I am talented in reading people’s vibes & emotions- all of which serve me well in the craft of photography. Just about anyone can pick up a camera and take a picture. I like to think my photographs capture not just your image, but something deeper, something unable to put into words. Words have so often failed me. Pictures, never.

A quotation I have always found inspiring- "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau. I see beauty everywhere, even in the mundane, and I believe humans are the most beautiful subjects this world has to offer. I hope to offer you a glimpse of the sweetest moments of your life- whether it's that mischievous sparkle in your son's eyes, the soft kisses from your partner that melt your world, or the palpable love radiating from your family’s hugs. You deserve to have these moments captured forever, and I would be so honored to show you your beauty, through my eye.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

One Event / Day
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Lauren Married on 11/07/2020

Hire Eliza!

Eliza's work speaks for itself. She is a kind soul and is extremely and utterly talented. Eliza not only took our engagement photos but she also recently shot our Wedding! With everything going on during COVID, she still traveled to shoot our Wedding and we are so thankful that she did. She even gave us several sneak peak photos the day after our Wedding to post on social media and they turned out beautifully! We are so excited to see the rest of her magic!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 03/20/2020

Look no further!

I had the pleasure of working with Liza for my engagement shoot and let me tell you this was the easiest experience ever! Upon meeting for the first time, I honestly felt like we had been friends for years! We decided to do a sunset shoot and were amazed at how many images we received. Liza went above and beyond to make sure each and every picture was exactly what we had envisioned.

Hire Liza, it's the best investment you'll ever make!
  • Danielle
    Danielle H. Married on 08/03/2019

Best Photographer on the Planet

I was lucky to find Liza’s beautiful work while planning my NY wedding from CA, and knew right away that I wanted her to shoot our wedding. She was communicative through email and text, and gracious enough to meet up with me during my pre-wedding trip to NY ahead of the wedding. She was even lovelier and kinder in person than I could have imagined, and sitting down with her to chat about wedding photography was like chatting with an old friend. Every time she posted photos I would get more and more excited for her to document our day, and she somehow exceeded our expectations. She was truly a fly on the wall at the wedding and got so many perfect shots of things I didn’t even know I wanted, but I’m so grateful to have them. Looking at our wedding album is my new favorite hobby because Liza’s photographs help us experience the day over and over again, and each time is just as perfect as the actual day. We are all so lucky that she’s chosen to share her gift with the world, and I can’t wait to work with her again (and again and again).

Pricing

Eliza Jane Photography Price Rates

13634 Pacific Echo Dr Charlotte, NC, 28277
Location of (Eliza Jane Photography)

Eliza Jane Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Eliza Jane Photography include in the starting price?

Eliza Jane Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Eliza Jane Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Eliza Jane Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • One Event / Day
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Eliza Jane Photography offer?

Eliza Jane Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Eliza Jane Photography offer?

Eliza Jane Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Eliza Jane Photography offer for wedding events?

Eliza Jane Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Eliza Jane Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Eliza Jane Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding