3587 Forrest Haven Lane, Chesapeake, VA 23321 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About Elite One Cinema

Elite One Cinema is a wedding photography company based in Chesapeake, Virginia. Part of the industry since 2000, the company provides its services throughout Virginia, Washington, DC, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and even California. Elite One Cinema is composed of highly-trained cinematographers who are dedicated to providing high-quality wedding films to couples. They are filmmakers who value the art of making unique stories and vivid masterpieces.

Elite One Cinema's videographers utilize various styles of videography such as cinematic, short form, and storytelling. They provide full coverage of the wedding celebration from rehearsals to receptions. The company offers final video formats in the form of Blu-ray discs, DVDs, digital downloads, USB hard drives, and USB flash drives. Elite One Cinema| also offers the following services:

• Additional hours

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 8 vídeos

10 Reviews for Elite One Cinema

Evan · Married on 11/22/2014

Elite One is exactly who they say they are! An elite, professional video service. They have a creative eye, are kind, friendly & its obvious they love what they do! They are into capturing the best moments on your big day. Our video turned out so well and everyone who watches always says, "Wow! Your video is SO much better than a lot that we have seen!" They are certainly a cut above the rest... with fantastic rates too!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Ron · Married on 09/28/2013

When it came to the wedding planning, being the groom, I only had ONE wish for which vendor I wanted to be perfect and that was the cinematographers of our wedding. As a couple, you want to be able to relive the moments of your wedding and we knew we had to choose someone that appeared professional, experienced, and fun to work with. Elite One Cinema was all that and more. They were always on call and accessible if we had any questions before the date, they were fun and creative the day of the wedding, and they were flexible and ready to get the films prepared before we expected them - imagine that! I am so delighted we chose them as our cinematographers and I highly encourage you to visit their site and see, for yourself, the magic that results when you combine talent and experience. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family!!

R Mathai

Sent on 03/29/2014

jessie · Married on 09/05/2013

I hired Shaun as my videographer for my wedding in Sandbridge beach I would highly reccomend his services to any bride! He was very accommodating and my video was perfect!!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Elite One Cinema Pricing

Elite One Cinema Price Rates

• Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

You need to make sure you have quality video for your weddings... stop right here with Elite one! They are fantastically talented!!

• Ross Costanza Photography Wedding Photographers

These guys are the best in the biz! I love how creative they are and they are always super respectful of other vendors. It's safe to say i look forward to working with these guys!

• 3587 Forrest Haven Lane Chesapeake, 23321 See on map
    Location of (Elite One Cinema)