po box 81484, Haiku, HI 96708 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Elite Body Works Maui

Elite Bodyworks Maui provides a high-end, luxurious spa experience in the comfort of your resort, condo, vacation rental, or Maui home.

We offer the finest products Maui has to offer and custom design our treatments and packages specifically for you. Our knowledge of the human body, combined with our professional experience with a-list clientele, set us apart as holistic arts practitioners on Maui.

• Wedding Hair Maui Style
  • MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)
  • Maui Wedding Stylist by Beth
IMG5819
Beckymassagebackhands
IMG5788
IMG5749
IMG5819

1 Reviews for Elite Body Works Maui

Christy · Married on 05/20/2012

I wanted to do something unique for my wedding shower a few weeks ago, and a friend of mine suggested going to a spa. The thing was, I really wanted to have more than just one or two friends with me, and if we all went out to a spa, we would have been apart for most of the day.

David of Elite Bodyworks Maui has been my massage therapist for a few months, and I found out that he also does spa parties. It was PERFECT! I had 14 girlfriends come over to my house and David literally set up a spa tent in my backyard. There was a hand massage station with a parafin wax treatment at the end, a foot massage station and a neck and head massage station. All us girls got to be right near each other and we put out a big spread of appies and fruity martinis. It was a blast!

The whole spa part only took three hours, which kept it really reasonably priced, and David even brought out a special red clay face mask treatment for us all at the end (complete with steaming hot scented towels to wipe down afterwards).

It was a huge hit with my girlfriends, and I would fully recommend this to any bride or birthday girl! Seriously good fun.

Sent on 06/02/2012

Elite Body Works Maui FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Facials
    Gym
    Hair
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Massages
    Spa

• po box 81484 Haiku, 96708 See on map
    Location of (Elite Body Works Maui)