1605 Wesley Drive, Mesquite, TX 75149 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Elite Assistant

Elite Assistant serves the needs of busy professional women by providing Personal Assistant services to DFW Brides. Thanks to my prior hands-on experience in special events, I can be your right hand when it comes time to coordinate your wedding. .............

I can assist you in managing your to-do's, assist with shopping for you gown and managing your timelines, budget and attendants, managing your endless to-do list, arranging travel, reserving rooms & amenities for your out of town guests, tuxedo and dress pick ups/drop offs and anything else that you require. Please view our Services page for more information. I have an excellent referral list of vendors that specialize in providing quality services to brides and clients on a budget. I can help with as little or with as much as you like and pricing can be adjusted to reflect by the hour or as a package depending on specific tasks you require.

23764b11cb0b2173 1311823317972 weddingreception1
23764b11cb0b2173 1311823317972 weddingreception1

1 Reviews for Elite Assistant

Janice · Married on 09/27/2014

Lucy was such a tremendous help to me when planning my small wedding (75ppl) in September 2014. I was such a nervous wreck, but I wanted everything to be perfect...Lucy took care of every little detail for us from attending vendor appointments with us, helping us pick out the decor and set the theme for our wedding and she even went so far as to take care of some last minute spot damage to my fiance's tux. She was amazing, professional and would definitely recommend her business to all my friends and family...thank you sooo much, Lucy you made an amazing day even better for me and Trevor!!!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Elite Assistant FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil

• 1605 Wesley Drive Mesquite, 75149 See on map
    Location of (Elite Assistant)