835 E. Lamar Blvd., Ste 225, Arlington, TX 76011 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Nuptials & Events

Elegant Nuptials & Events, LLC is a dynamic boutique wedding and social event planning firm dedicated to creating curated and timeless experiences that allow YOU reflect your personality in the company of family and friends! Our core belief centered on Godly marriage and family values provides a platform for clients’ marriages and family relationships to thrive.

For over 13 years, we have enjoyed building genuine relationships, community and celebrating life events! Our penchant for excellence allows us to stay committed to creating events that are stress-free, seamless and personalized while fulfilling our clients’ dreams..

From the most intimate gathering for two to a lavish bash for hundreds, Elegant Nuptials & Events provides complete consulting, curation and planning service for weddings and lifetime social events. We give each client our undivided attention; meticulously plan and attend to every detail ensuring that we resolve and manage any challenge prior to notification. Needless to say, this strategy allows us to deliver a stress free customized event which enables our clients to enjoy the process and be celebrities on their special day!

So, whatever your specific needs may be or wherever you are in the planning process of your event, we would love to be given the opportunity to serve you.

Personalized Planning. Limitless Possibilities.

Follow Elegant Nuptials & Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sparks Fly Wedding Event Planner
  • Moments 2 Memories
  • Speedwell Events
e9e43716f69d53f0 1467391330087 e0039
Elegant Nuptials Couple's classic wedding bands
Elegant Nuptials Couple's classic wedding bands
Elegant Nuptials Couple's formal photos at reception venue - Four Seasons Resort, Las Colinas,...
Elegant Nuptials Couple's Cake | Suspended Cake
Elegant Nuptials Groom | Garter Toss
e9e43716f69d53f0 1467391330087 e0039

17 Reviews for Elegant Nuptials & Events

Nita V. · Married on 11/24/2018

More than just a planner!

I don’t even know where to start! Nosa is the best planner we could have ever used or imagined. Having previously experienced her/Elegant nuptials and events work for my sisters wedding, when it was my turn I knew I wanted no one else. She is so efficient and executes your ideas in the best way possible. She suggested vendors I never would have found on my own and I couldn’t have been more pleased with our whole experience. In the end of it all, your not just getting a planner your gaining family when you work with Nosa. So thankful she was a part of our whole wedding/marriage.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Elegant Nuptials & Events's reply:

Thanks so much David & Nita! So grateful we had the opportunity to serve you all & become part of your family. Ohhh yes, you're stuck with me in your family... forever :)
    xoxo

Nnedi · Married on 07/07/2017

Choosing Elegant Nuptials was the best decision that my husband and I made for our wedding festivities! When we first spoke with Nosa, we were please to find that she had extensive wedding planning expertise, but more importantly, she deeply cared about the future of our marriage. Our wedding brought quite a few challenges but thankfully, we placed them in the right (and very capable) hands. Nosa handled these challenges like a pro and with grace, style, and class. She really worked hard to ensure that no detail was overlooked. After the wedding, I received so much praise about Nosa and her team and how smoothly the wedding day went. Some guests even told us that they had never been to a wedding that was executed so beautifully. I cannot imagine what my day would have looked like and felt like without Nosa. She ensured that our day was flawless and that it perfectly matched our specifications. We are so grateful to not only have found a wedding planner, but also a friend. There are not a whole lot of people that can say that their wedding planner is also their marriage cheerleader. :) We strongly encourage future couples to consider Elegant Nuptials & Events when choosing your dream team for one of the most important days of your life. You will not regret it! Nosa is a 5-STAR WEDDING EXTRAORDINAIRE.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Elegant Nuptials & Events's reply:

Dear Toby & Nnedi: Thank you SO much for kind words. It was definitely an honor being part of your special day and the awesome testimony will forever be engraved in my mind!
    Excited to see what the LORD has in store for you all...
    #MeetTheMbaegbus
    xoxo, Nosa
  • O

Onyebuchi · Married on 11/05/2016

Honestly you did a great job with our wedding and I would recommend you to anyone. Overall, my wedding was the best day of my life and everything I envisioned came to life!! As you remember my tears of joy when We had our first look!! Hahaha Keep striving hard and keep putting God first! You are wonderful!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Elegant Nuptials & Events's reply:

Thanks for your kinds words! Yeeees, I definitely remember the gasp and tears of joy :)
    Excited to see all the LORD does in your growing family... #Ononechi2016

xoxo, Nosa

Award

Elegant Nuptials & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Elegant Nuptials & Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 835 E. Lamar Blvd., Ste 225 Arlington, 76011 See on map
    Location of (Elegant Nuptials & Events)