302 W. 20th St., Wilmington, DE 19802 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Elegant Events

Weddings should be fun, not complicated. If you're looking for a DJ to help entertain your guests without breaking the bank, we can help. If you're planning on having a bunch of bridesmaids and groomsmen and want to plan out all the music, we're not a good fit. But if you're looking for someone that you can trust to make the party happen, we can do that. We'll get grandma up and dancing and she won't have to worry about offensive music.

We'll seek your input for sure, but we also want to make the party happen without complicated it with things like the garter and bouquet, a fancy light show and way too many bridesmaids and groomsmen.

So if you're looking for something simple, let's talk and see if we're a good fit!

Follow Elegant Events on

ElegantEventsLogonew
Wedding09171360

12 Reviews for Elegant Events

Thomas · Married on 11/05/2011

We had some specifics that were followed to the letter and people danced the entire time. The DJ switched styles, genres, and tempos to keep the dance floor packed with the entire spectrum of ages.

Sent on 03/31/2012

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2011

My guests and my husband and I had a great time at my wedding. Many people came up to me after the wedding and said how great and upbeat the music was. The dance floor was packed the whole time. I was more than happy with my dj service. I got everything I wanted and was very pleased with the services. I would highly reccomend maximum sound ent. He really aims to please and you will not be sorry if u pick dj chuck for your special day!

Sent on 02/26/2012

Tom · Married on 10/09/2010

What can I say about Chuck? With all of the variables on your wedding day, it is a comfort knowing that your master of ceremonies/DJ will not let you down. It was clear to us early on in the planning of our wedding that Chuck was an absolute professional. He did not mind answering our hundreds of questions and I can't think of any request we made that he did not come through on. We even made a change to one of our dances the morning of our wedding and Chuck made it happen. Our full appreciation of Chuck did not come until our actual wedding reception. He went above and beyond making our wedding truly unique. We still have people telling us that our wedding was the best they had been to in a long time. I attribute a lot of that to DJ Chuck. I would recommend Chuck to any of my friends, family or coworkers and I believe that he will be a great choice for your special day!

Sent on 03/09/2012

Elegant Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 796.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 897
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 713.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    International
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

Real Weddings

• Escudero Photography with Photo Booth Rental
    Escudero Photography with Photo Booth Rental Photo Booths

We had the pleasure of working with Elegant Events at a wedding and his DJ skills helped make the wedding full of life and energy. The reason that our photos where full of so much excitment and movement was because he keep the crowd on the dance floor and he keep the party going all night long. Looking for a great wedding reception remember to book the right DJ and that DJ is with Elegant Events.

• 302 W. 20th St. Wilmington, 19802 See on map
    10:00AM-2:00AM. Closed for sleeping and dreaming between 2:00AM-10:00AM :-)