About Elegant Event Lighting

Add Color and Light to Your Wedding

Specializing in Wedding Decor and Lighting

Elegant Event Lighting specializes in Fabric Backdrops, Ceiling Draping, Chuppahs, White Dance Floors, Crystal Chandeliers, Flower Lighting, Tent Lighting & Draping, Cafe Globe Lighting, Uplighting, Monograms, Paper Lanterns and more! We would love to personalize a design specifically for you!

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting

Lanterns (3)
Outdoor (2)
String (2)
Wall Wash (2)

The vision that Jay had was phenomenal and truly made my wedding. My guests were in awe of the draping, lanterns, and floating candles! I was speechless as this was my dream come true. Thank you Jay and crew! You made my wedding at the Morton arboretum spectacular and made a blank room into a true vision!

Melissa Lustgarten

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I received a huge quote from a competing company. I sent the same request to EEL and they could do what I wanted even bigger, and better for $1k less.

While working with EEL I think I sent a total of 4 emails, and talked on the phone once, and they made my fairytale backdrop even better than I could ever have imagined. They reached out to my banquet hall and worked directly with them on all logistics. I have no idea when it arrived or got picked up, or any of the details I didn't need to know because they took care of it all. I literally told them what I had in mind and then they took care of the rest.

They turned my dated banquet hall into the MOST BEAUTIFUL fairytale and I can not say enough how grateful I am for them!!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrops, Drapery

EEL was absolutely wonderful. We needed drapery because our ceremony was in the same space as our reception. Jay and his team were extremely responsive and from our research, the were the best value for our needs. The drapery was absolutely beautiful and they took it down in less than 15 minutes during cocktail hour-EEL staff were so efficient and wonderful. We are so happy we found them!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/12/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrops, Drapery

Jay and his team knocked it out of the park for our wedding! They created such an incredible ambiance at our venue, Morgan MFG, they worked with us on our vision and did some things they hadn't in that space before. It was expensive but literally every lighting company in Chicago (that is good) is expensive. They had extreme patience when it came to answering all our questions, every single one of their suggestions was spot on and in the end it was completely perfect! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture allison, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Elegant Event Lighting truly made our dream wedding a reality! Everything was perfect and they were very easy to work with! I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event. They are the best!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used Elegant Events Lighting for our Chicago wedding at the Ivy Room on 10/21. The team worked with me on cafe lighting and chandelier placement and greenery for the space. They were incredible at accommodating my vision for the transformation of the space and for working with my day-of coordinator to ensure everything was magical. I would highly recommend them! It was simply perfect!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Valerie was super professional. She was very prompt in responding to me and quick to answer any questions I had. Throughout the entire process of requesting a quote and days beyond the wedding, there has been zero issues with them as my vendor. She was able to create the vision I wanted via pictures I sent of Pinterest ideas. The lighted backdrop was such a beautiful touch to my wedding reception. I highly recommend them. I had zero stress working with them, they were easy to work with, they were inexpensive compared to the other vendors out there, and they did a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrops, Drapery

They did a great job at my wedding! They turned a dark patio into a charming area to get some fresh air by hanging beautiful cafe lights. They also added uplighting to the surrounding areas to help highlight the fall landscape and foliage during my reception. They were great to work with and knew exactly how to make the reception space perfect! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Drew, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Jay and Valerie were, and are, absolutely unbelievable. I was a needy client that had custom perforated aluminum panels made (representations of my family business). EEL, without any hesitation, were more than willing to incorporate them into the ceremony backdrop that I had envisioned. They even went so far as to take pictures of the mounted panels in their warehouse, to give me an idea of what they would look like for my ceremony! (AND modified the look as well!) EEL revised my wedding plan/vision no fewer than 5 times, and were happy to do so each time.

I would recommend EEL to anyone with lighting needs. Weddings, corporate events - ANYTHING. They talk you through your ideas and visions - make them work for you and make them a reality - no matter your budget.

Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - Our band - Time Chicago!
Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - Ceremony Photo
Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - Ceremony again - unbelievable
Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - We're Married!
Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - Before the action - low lighting.  So beautiful
Photo
Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - Pre-ceremony mood lighting.
Profile Picture Eva, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used EEL for our recent wedding to provide uplighting, pin spotting, dance floor cover/monogram/lighting, and lighting for the sweetheart table. We were very happy with the quality of the service we received. Our reception room looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1501190514766 weddinghiton oak brookceiling wash0301
220x220 sq 1501190520754 weddinghiton oak brookceiling wash0335
220x220 sq 1501190573842 weddinghotel aristaroom shot

4 ENDORSEMENTS
They do a phenomenal job with lighting, drapery, chandeliers and more!

Extremely thorough in planning for events and very reasonable for the amount of work they do. I have not been disappointed in their artistic eye or technical skills with event lighting to date. Highly recommended!

I would have to say that without a doubt Jay and Elegant Event Lighting crew was Exquisite to work with. We strive at making every event that we touch Fabulous and that definitely takes a team of Fantastic Vendors. Elegant Event Lighting provided the lighting, draping and dance floor as well as a customized monogram featured on the dance floor that we created for our clients Frank and Bonita. The Harris' wedding was absolutely Beautiful and that was with the help of Jay and his team at Elegant Event Lighting! Not working with them from this point on is not even an option for us at Fabulous Weddings/ Events. Thanks so much for everything Jay- Elegant Event Lighting! Teshawnda.

Such a pleasure to work with Elegant Event Lighting! Jay and his team did a fabulous job at a recent wedding we coordinated. We would recommend them in a heartbeat and look forward to many more weddings together!

630 Morse Avenue, Schaumburg, IL 60193   See On Map
847-841-3890 (phone)
Elegant Event Lighting is a wedding lighting and decor company from Chicago, IL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Chicago Suburbs, and the Midwest. Elegant Event Lighting is a professional wedding lighting and decor company that has been part of the Midwest wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Event Decor & Lighting..