About Elegant Event Lighting

Add Color and Light to Your Wedding

Specializing in Wedding Decor and Lighting

Elegant Event Lighting specializes in Fabric Backdrops, Ceiling Draping, Chuppahs, White Dance Floors, Crystal Chandeliers, Flower Lighting, Tent Lighting & Draping, Cafe Globe Lighting, Uplighting, Monograms, Paper Lanterns and more! We would love to personalize a design specifically for you!

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting

Lanterns (3)
Outdoor (2)
String (2)
Wall Wash (2)

Elegant Event Lighting truly made our dream wedding a reality! Everything was perfect and they were very easy to work with! I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event. They are the best!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used Elegant Events Lighting for our Chicago wedding at the Ivy Room on 10/21. The team worked with me on cafe lighting and chandelier placement and greenery for the space. They were incredible at accommodating my vision for the transformation of the space and for working with my day-of coordinator to ensure everything was magical. I would highly recommend them! It was simply perfect!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Valerie was super professional. She was very prompt in responding to me and quick to answer any questions I had. Throughout the entire process of requesting a quote and days beyond the wedding, there has been zero issues with them as my vendor. She was able to create the vision I wanted via pictures I sent of Pinterest ideas. The lighted backdrop was such a beautiful touch to my wedding reception. I highly recommend them. I had zero stress working with them, they were easy to work with, they were inexpensive compared to the other vendors out there, and they did a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrops, Drapery

They did a great job at my wedding! They turned a dark patio into a charming area to get some fresh air by hanging beautiful cafe lights. They also added uplighting to the surrounding areas to help highlight the fall landscape and foliage during my reception. They were great to work with and knew exactly how to make the reception space perfect! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Drew, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Jay and Valerie were, and are, absolutely unbelievable. I was a needy client that had custom perforated aluminum panels made (representations of my family business). EEL, without any hesitation, were more than willing to incorporate them into the ceremony backdrop that I had envisioned. They even went so far as to take pictures of the mounted panels in their warehouse, to give me an idea of what they would look like for my ceremony! (AND modified the look as well!) EEL revised my wedding plan/vision no fewer than 5 times, and were happy to do so each time.

I would recommend EEL to anyone with lighting needs. Weddings, corporate events - ANYTHING. They talk you through your ideas and visions - make them work for you and make them a reality - no matter your budget.

Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - Our band - Time Chicago!
Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - Ceremony Photo
Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - Ceremony again - unbelievable
Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - We're Married!
Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - Before the action - low lighting.  So beautiful
Photo
Photo of Elegant Event Lighting in Schaumburg, IL - Pre-ceremony mood lighting.
Profile Picture Eva, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used EEL for our recent wedding to provide uplighting, pin spotting, dance floor cover/monogram/lighting, and lighting for the sweetheart table. We were very happy with the quality of the service we received. Our reception room looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting

Jay was great and our lighting looked amazing! We hired Jay to install cafe string lights on the wood rafters on the ceiling of our reception venue and amber uplighting along the brick wall on the lower level. Both looked beautiful and complemented the natural interest of the space. We didn't have much coordinating to do with Jay at all, jut gave him the date, location and time! He was very knowledgeable with what was to be done and how to do it, which really put me at ease.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/15/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: String, Uplighting

We used Jay and his team for our wedding at Morton Arboretum. We first contacted him to get lighting for the reception inside, and then we found out that he could also provide us with a chuppah for the outside ceremony. I think both of these two things made our wedding one of the most beautiful weddings ive ever been to. The Chuppah they made was exactly what we had found online and told him to model it after, and the lighting inside the room was spectacular! He transformed the cafeteria of our venue into a magical beautiful wedding space. I'm so glad that we found him and had him take care of our wedding.

Profile Picture User4443172, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Elegant Events Lighting made the ambience of our wedding reception magical! They installed ivory draping and amber uplighting in the main room, and cafe lighting over the patio. The draping was beautifully done to frame the room entrances. The warm lighting also made all the difference to add an intimate and sophisticated atmosphere. All set-up was completely finished before we arrived, and tear-down was also taken care of by the company. We are so happy with the professional service provided by Elegant Events!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Accent, Dance Floor, Uplighting

We worked with Jay and his team for our wedding at Chez. They did an amazing job, and I cannot compliment them enough on their work. We spoke briefly and I provided them a very rough sketch of my vision for the wedding day. And they took that and brought it to life. The pipe and drape and the chandeliers they provided were so beautiful. Also, I believe a few days before the wedding, I emailed Jay asking for a specific request last minute. He was very responsive and made sure it happened. I would recommend them to anyone looking for decor on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Chanel, 9/3/17, 10 Reviews

16 Photos

Elegant Event Lighting

16 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
They do a phenomenal job with lighting, drapery, chandeliers and more!

Extremely thorough in planning for events and very reasonable for the amount of work they do. I have not been disappointed in their artistic eye or technical skills with event lighting to date. Highly recommended!

I would have to say that without a doubt Jay and Elegant Event Lighting crew was Exquisite to work with. We strive at making every event that we touch Fabulous and that definitely takes a team of Fantastic Vendors. Elegant Event Lighting provided the lighting, draping and dance floor as well as a customized monogram featured on the dance floor that we created for our clients Frank and Bonita. The Harris' wedding was absolutely Beautiful and that was with the help of Jay and his team at Elegant Event Lighting! Not working with them from this point on is not even an option for us at Fabulous Weddings/ Events. Thanks so much for everything Jay- Elegant Event Lighting! Teshawnda.

Such a pleasure to work with Elegant Event Lighting! Jay and his team did a fabulous job at a recent wedding we coordinated. We would recommend them in a heartbeat and look forward to many more weddings together!

Events

630 Morse Avenue, Schaumburg, IL 60193   See On Map
847-841-3890 (phone)
Elegant Event Lighting is a wedding lighting and decor company from Chicago, IL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Chicago Suburbs, and the Midwest. Elegant Event Lighting is a professional wedding lighting and decor company that has been part of the Midwest wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Event Decor & Lighting..