Elegance Ever After

Medina, OH View map
$1,100 Package Price

$1,100 Package Price

Elegance Ever After is a wedding planning and decor rental company based in Medina, Ohio. This rental company offers nine years of experience in combining professional wedding planning with design (and lighting) services, in order to provide you with the ultimate wedding service package. Whether you are looking for wedding management, partial planning, recommendations, checklists, or full planning and decorating, the specialists at Elegance Ever After will handle all the details, so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day.

Elegance Ever After offers several packages to fit the particular needs and budget of all couples. Wedding planning services include coordination of rehearsal, ceremony, and reception, in addition to vendor management and recommendation, and expert checklist organization. They offer the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
Along with wedding planning, Elegance Ever After also provides lighting rentals for your special day. They offer styling and design services with decor rentals, including uplighting and monograms/

• Monograms/GOBO lighting
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Z
    Zoey M. Married on 11/26/2019

Top notch!

Lindsey was absolutely amazing! Would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. She was super responsive even while on her family vacation! She has so much experience and knowledge that I was hardly nervous for the day of. All of the vendors and a lot of family members commented about how professional/great she is. Walking into the venue on the day of was a dream come true. Everything was set up perfect. Can not say enough good things!
    Julia Married on 10/19/2019

Very Very Helpful and Stress Free Planner

Lindsey was the best thing that happened in my wedding planning process. I knew I needed a day of planner so I wouldn't stress and I could have fun. I told her how I wanted things exactly on some parts and let her have some freedom on other parts. She did an amazing job by exceeding my expectations and creating beautiful decor for arrangements for my wedding. She contacted my other vendors to confirm arrival and set-up, and communicated with everyone. I did not get bothered or stressed once during the entire day. She helped us feel very prepared for what was going to happen and everything ran very smoothly. I had many guests tell me how great and helpful she was and how beautiful everything was. I really appreciated having Lindsey's help and opinion on a lot of things I was unsure of. She is such a great planner and she did an amazing job, I couldn't have picked anyone better.
  • Brian
    Brian Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect!!!

Lindsey helped us make our wedding absolutely everything we had dreamed of! We used Lindsey as our wedding coordinator and she created our wonderful centerpieces as well. She is incredibly helpful and responsive, and has very creative ideas. All of our vendors that she worked with raved about her professionalism. Lindsey made sure that we thought of absolutely everything and made sure that every detail was perfect on the big day. She genuinely cares about making your experience as special as it can be. I highly recommend using Lindsey for your upcoming wedding...we could not have done it without her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

New Day Photography New Day Photography Wedding Photographers

Great work and great company!

Casa Blanca Events Casa Blanca Events Wedding Planners

Elegance Ever After does wonderful work at affordable price! If your want incredible centerpieces, check them out!

SenSational Candy Buffets SenSational Candy Buffets Banquet Halls

Very Professional, Excellent Service,Very Talented! Amazing floral displays ready to make any occasion very special. I would very quickly recommend booking Elegance Ever After for any event, but especially for your wedding.

701 Patriots Way Medina, Ohio, Medina, Ohio Medina, OH, 44256
5672042888
Location of (Elegance Ever After)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding