address, Cleveland, OH 44109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $800
  • Deals 1

About Lavish Event Design & Coordination

Based in Cleveland, Ohio, Lavish Event Design & Coordination is a wedding planning service. Owner Victoria Soto has been in the wedding industry since 2014, with her business Kokeshi which provided desserts and decor, among other things. In 2018 she decided to open this business after becoming a part-time event manager for a wedding venue just outside of Cleveland.

Lavish Event Design & Coordination is happy to take care of as much or as little planning as you would like. They offer day-of coordination, alongside full and partial-planning services. Victoria loves seeing the joyous reaction of her clients when they see the beauty of the day around them. She aspires to perfect every little detail to design an unforgettable day. Some of the services on offer include:

• Event design
  • Decor setup
  • Officiating
  • Schedule and to-do list creation

3 Reviews for Lavish Event Design & Coordination

Ann G. · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic experience!

Victoria is absolutely the best! She was so very helpful on our big day and leading up to the day. Contacting our other vendors to coordinate and make sure everything was just perfect. It was a big relief to not have to set up at the church and the venue. Everything looked beautiful and she captured my vision just perfectly! I can’t speak highly enough of her. She is the greatest!!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Caresse C. · Married on 08/19/2018

Amazing. Look no further! She did everything I needed and more.

Let me start by saying no amount of words can describe the great job Victoria did for me or the amount of help she was. I highly recommend to anyone looking. Stop your search and book with her and Lavish Events!

To go into some detail, she helped with the entire planning process, the rehearsal process and everything day of wedding.

I had so many ideas for my wedding day. I’m typically the party planner in my family and there was a point where wedding planner was not something I was willing to do. But as time went on, I learned that it would be impossible to make sure the wedding went smoothly and my vision came to life without another person like me. Victoria was that person.

She met with me several times pre-wedding to go over my vision and request, she met with me a few times to help me shop, she even bought things on her own and asked if I would like to use them (of course, she nailed my vision down).

On rehearsal day she was there to make sure everything stayed on track. She came up with ideas for walking down the aisle, even gave the fathers (I walked down with 2) instructions on who to hug first so it did not look like complete chaos up there. Kept the little ring bearers and flower girls occupied after their big role. Without her there our rehearsal when have been all over the place and lasted twice as long.

On wedding day, she helped to coordinate with all the vendors, made all my last minute payments for me, set up, tore down, directed everything. She kept us on schedule and let us know when we were going over our time for photos. And she did it in the most supportive way. She told all the bridesmaids to make sure they came to her with problems and to leave me out of it. We had outfit changes that she helped with as well. She was even nice enough to make sure we got food, drinks and appetizers from happy hour, and dinner. She kept them to the side and kept them warm while we were running around.

Wedding day went so fast, it was a blur. If it wasn’t for her it would have been a chaotic blur and I would probably have been hungry, thirsty and overwhelmed.

I was able to relax and enjoy my day. She made my day perfect. At the end of the day I was able to just leave my venue and she had everything taken down, and stored until I was able to get it. Did I mention I would have probably looked horrible too? She came to me several times to offer small items, chapstick, lipgloss, mint, to fix my hair or dress. She was amazing.

She even met with me after the wedding to return my items and ask me how everything went.

In summary if you didn’t feel like reading all of that and wanted to skip to the end, she was perfection. Not one complaint. She is creative, professional, sweet yet stern, responsible, affordable, helpful, and goes above and beyond to make sure the bride and everyone involved in the wedding has a great time. Look no further, you found your planner! Thank you Victoria for everything.

Oh, and I loved her so much I recommended her to my cousin for a sweet 16 she was throwing and she did not disappoint with that either. She does it all!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Lavish Event Design & Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1600
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    Self owned company

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lavish Event Design & Coordination 1
    Stress Less
    Special offer* Day of Coordinating at $550! Please contact me for further details to take advantage of this deal for your special day.

• address Cleveland, OH, 44109 See on map
    Location of (Lavish Event Design & Coordination)