2 Lancaster Ave Suite 2, Ardmore, PA 19003 Map · Phone number

About Elegance Artistry

At Elegence Artistry our mission is simple, to create the most flawless, elegent version of you for your special event. We combine high quality products with years of experience to achieve the vision you have been dreaming of! The team comes to you to insure that your day is stress free and fun! We look forward to meeting you!!

Follow Elegance Artistry on

Elegance Artistry 3
Elegance Artistry 4

Alanna · Married on 10/06/2018

So amazing!

Sara and Shannon at Elegance Artistry were amazing! They did an awesome job with our hair and makeup, and were also SO GOOD at helping me (and my bridesmaids) feel comfortable, relaxed and beautiful. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Sara was the most phenomenal makeup artist I could have ever asked for on my wedding day. She made everything incredibly easy, from the initial proposal to the day of! She even helped me figure out my day of timeline with my hair stylist and photographer - talk about going above and beyond!! My makeup looked stunning and stayed on all night without any issues. Sara was there to make sure I walked out of my hotel looking perfect. She was so responsive to my concerns and changes from our initial consultation as well. It sounds a bit silly, but I was extremely worried about my lipstick shade - after looking at pictures from the consultation, I was worried it didn't look natural. I talked with Sara about this day of and she managed to find the absolute perfect shade. These seemingly simple things made my day so much easier and made me feel beautiful in pictures and for the rest of the night! Thank you so much to the Elegance Artistry team for all that you do!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Elegance Artistry 5

Lydoa · Married on 09/15/2018

Best day ever with quality, gorgeous make up!

I was so grateful to be referred to Elegance Artistry! Rebecca, our make up artist, made me feel so comfortable from the moment I met her at our trial. These women really understand how to read what people want and translate it into everything you tried to describe (: I went with a natural, fresh look with bold lips. Rebecca even picked up my lipstick last minute for me, and just totally rocked it at our getting ready venue. I would recommend her and any other member of the team to anyone. Stop looking- seriously- she’s the real deal. Thank you for making us all feel amazing on the happiest day ever.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Elegance Artistry 6
    Elegance Artistry 7

Elegance Artistry FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 124.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Smiling Through Chaos
    Smiling Through Chaos Wedding Planners

Sara is so wonderful, and I look forward to our times working together. She keeps cool and calm during stressful situations, performs beautiful work, and is a pleasure to work with.

• 2 Lancaster Ave, Suite 2 Ardmore, 19003 See on map