Elegance Artistry Reviews

Elegance Artistry 3
Elegance Artistry 4
  • Grim

Suron Grim · Married on 08/03/2019

So easy to work with - so talented

Extremely happy with the decision to have Elegance Artistry help us prepare for our August wedding. Sara (make-up) and Katherine (hair) did an amazing job helping each of us look and feel ready for the day and they were the best at being creative and flexible with our group of adults, kids and moms. They made the day “stress” free and we loved all the looks they created. I even ended up with a new favorite lip color thanks to Sara. Highly recommend their talent.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Alanna · Married on 10/06/2018

So amazing!

Sara and Shannon at Elegance Artistry were amazing! They did an awesome job with our hair and makeup, and were also SO GOOD at helping me (and my bridesmaids) feel comfortable, relaxed and beautiful. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Sara was the most phenomenal makeup artist I could have ever asked for on my wedding day. She made everything incredibly easy, from the initial proposal to the day of! She even helped me figure out my day of timeline with my hair stylist and photographer - talk about going above and beyond!! My makeup looked stunning and stayed on all night without any issues. Sara was there to make sure I walked out of my hotel looking perfect. She was so responsive to my concerns and changes from our initial consultation as well. It sounds a bit silly, but I was extremely worried about my lipstick shade - after looking at pictures from the consultation, I was worried it didn't look natural. I talked with Sara about this day of and she managed to find the absolute perfect shade. These seemingly simple things made my day so much easier and made me feel beautiful in pictures and for the rest of the night! Thank you so much to the Elegance Artistry team for all that you do!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Elegance Artistry 5

Lydoa · Married on 09/15/2018

Best day ever with quality, gorgeous make up!

I was so grateful to be referred to Elegance Artistry! Rebecca, our make up artist, made me feel so comfortable from the moment I met her at our trial. These women really understand how to read what people want and translate it into everything you tried to describe (: I went with a natural, fresh look with bold lips. Rebecca even picked up my lipstick last minute for me, and just totally rocked it at our getting ready venue. I would recommend her and any other member of the team to anyone. Stop looking- seriously- she’s the real deal. Thank you for making us all feel amazing on the happiest day ever.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Elegance Artistry 6
    Elegance Artistry 7

Mara · Married on 01/06/2018

The morning of my wedding day, I couldn’t have been more nervous and excited. Shannon was the first person to help me prepare for this marvelous day arrived on time to the hotel with perfect timing. She styled my mother-in-law’s hair and mine. I had a wreath of fresh flowers that had been delivered by the florist, and was all nerves about how it would stay throughout a 10 hour day, and my hair too. Well, everything stayed put, and not a hair was out of place all day long. Shannon did an outstanding job both calming my nerves and as being an absolute pleasure to have as company. Every guest complimented my MIL’s and my hair, throughout the night. I found Elegance Artistry on The Knot, and couldn’t be happier with the selection of using them. If you want the Best of the Main Line, you will not be disappointed with this team of professionals!

Sent on 01/20/2018

siobhan · Married on 10/28/2017

I am so happy that online wedding reviews led me to Elegance Artistry! From my first phone conversation with Sara, I knew I would be in good hands and I was so fortunate to have Rebecca and Shannon become part of my wedding day. Both of these ladies could not have been more accommodating - we coordinated my trial to be on a Friday evening in my home after I got home late from work (they literally bent over backwards to work with my schedule). I was instantly at ease and felt like these women had been my friends for years. We tried several different variations and both Rebecca and Shannon gave me recommendations that I loved and ended up using for my actual wedding hair/makeup. On the actual wedding day, these ladies showed up on time, stayed on schedule, were incredibly professional, and all of my girls/moms looked fantastic. But even more than this, Rebecca and Shannon made it their obligation to ensure everyone was having a great time, stayed relaxed, and enjoyed themselves during this getting ready experience. I already have 2 girlfriends that have booked their services and I hope many others use them as well after this review. Such a pleasure to work with and I couldnt recommend them more!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Chloe · Married on 08/05/2017

Sara and Rebecca were awesome! They provided the make-up service for my August wedding in Newport, RI. My mom is super sensitive to make-up and products and Sara provided her with all make-up that was safe for her skin. I would highly recommed elegant artistry to anyone!

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • User6519404 · 2+ years ago

Sara, Shannon and Heather were amazing! They were able to travel with us from the hotel where they got half of us ready to the wedding venue where we could only be for the 2 hours before the wedding itself. Their cheerful attitude and quick responsiveness throughout the weeks leading up to the wedding makes them the best! Highly recommend the team!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Susan · Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot recommend Elegance Artistry highly enough!! We had Sara and Shannon come with two other women for bridal party hair and makeup. The whole experience was wonderful - these girls were so fun and talented!! I appreciated how easy going they were, while being flexible to accommodate the needs of our very large bridal party. These ladies are so wonderful, I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Alice · Married on 05/27/2017

Brides: seriously, stop your search here. Elegance Artistry is AMAZING. We worked with Rebecca for makeup and Lauren for hair, and I'm absolutely thrilled with how everything turned out!! My hair was beautiful and stayed in place all night, even though I was dancing like crazy all night long. I made a few changes to my day-of look (I had new hairpins and asked for a braid) and she rolled with it like that had been the plan all along.

I also can't say enough wonderful things about Rebecca. She did makeup for five girls, including myself--and one girl she wasn't even originally contracted to work on! One of my bridesmaids had a makeup snafu and was very upset about it, but Rebecca was able to quickly fix her makeup so she loved how she looked without setting back our tight getting-ready timeline at all. Everyone wanted very different looks--one bridesmaid wanted a full face with contouring, another wanted a very fresh, natural look, another had no idea what she wanted at all--and Rebecca was able to do it all, while making everyone feel comfortable, happy, and beautiful. She even fixed my hair and put my veil in for me after my brother-in-law accidentally ripped some of it out with an umbrella. It really was like getting ready with friends.

I can't recommend Elegance Artistry enough. If they're available on your wedding day, book them now!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Lizzie · Married on 03/04/2017

Elegance Artistry is the real deal! I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up on my wedding day, and was beyond pleased with how pretty they made me feel! Shannon and Rebecca were incredible from start to finish. My bridesmaids and mother looked equally gorgeous, and the E.A. girls catered to our every want and need. They were right on time on the morning of the wedding and were efficient and quick with their work. They are down-to-earth, kind, and fun-- great people to have with you on the morning of your big day! I was highly stressed about my acne leading up to the wedding, but Rebecca covered it up beautifully- you couldn't even tell it was there! She is so talented, as is Shannon with hair! The two of them were so responsive during my planning process, and helped me have a wonderful, stress-free wedding day. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Debbie · Married on 12/03/2016

You want your hair and make-up to be perfect for your wedding say. Elegance Artistry was exceptional at providing picture perfect hair and make-up. The bride did not know how she wanted her hair on her wedding day. Elegance Artistry was patient and tried many hair styles until the bride was happy. It made for a wondrful wedding day. The bridal party had their hair and make-up done first. Everyone had plenty of time to get it done. Touch-ups were no problem, needed a curl to be re-pinned, not a problem. Everything was done with professional skill and great care. I would highly recommend Elegance Artistry for your wedding event.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Alisa · Married on 12/03/2016

Elegance Artistry was absolutely fantastic! I was recommend Elegance Artistry by my cousin Emily, who used them for her wedding. Sara and Cate made myself, my bridesmaids and my mom look amazing!! They were very patient with me, especially with me trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my hair. Elegance Artistry was always on time, very professional and extremely talented! Sara made me feel so comfortable, right from the first phone call. Sara went above and beyond her job to help our day run smoothly! I will be suggesting them to every bride-to-be to use for their wedding! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Nihara · Married on 10/29/2016

Sara, Jen and Kate were fantastic!! Sara made me feel so comfortable right from the first call with her. There were a couple of bumps due to issues with the third-party platform they use, but Sara was great at always communicating and keeping me in the loop. The trial appointment was perfect. Sara was super flexible with letting me pick a day that was most convenient to me and took notes to make sure she had everything ready just the way I wanted for our big day. We had a super early start the day of the wedding, but Sara, Kate and Jen were there bright and early and ready to get going. My hair and makeup was done beautifully and just the way I wanted and so was my bridal party's. I highly recommend Sara and her team - definitely the best out there!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Julie · Married on 10/29/2016

Wow Wow and WOW! Rebecca did the most beautiful job with the women in our wedding. She is prompt, professional, and very talented! I would highly recommend Elegance Artistry to anyone who wants to look their absolute best. Thank you Rebecca!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Becky · Married on 09/17/2016

Everything about using Elegance Artistry was easy and seamless which is what you need when dealing with planning a wedding. I had to be ready at 8 am for my morning wedding and Lisa showed up on time, happy and smiling and made me look fantastic for pictures. She gave me the perfect, elegant look. I would use her again for any formal occasion!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Becky ,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We were so honored to be a part of your big day!!
    xoxox

Aria · Married on 09/17/2016

I worked with Rebecca for makeup and Cate for hair for both my trial and wedding, for myself and my mom. Both of these women were absolutely fabulous to work with, and they made me and my mom feel so comfortable the entire step of the way. Throughout the trial and the day of, they were both so responsive to any little changes that we wanted to make, and made sure that the look was exactly the way we wanted it to be. They absolutely contributed to it being a smooth and stress free day, and I cannot thank them enough for their down to earth demeanors that made us feel so comfortable, and yet so elegant in knowing that we looked absolutely amazing, while still looking like ourselves! I would absolutely recommending them!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Elegance Artistry's reply:

Aria thank you for taking time out of your wedded bliss to write! We had such a great time helping you have the most beautiful wedding day!

sofia · Married on 07/30/2016

Sara and Shannon were amazing!!!! It felt like having some fun girlfriends join us but at the same time they were very professional with their work. So easy to talk to and very flexible. My hair and makeup came out flawless and the rest of my party loved their hair and makeup too!! I would highly recommend for your big day!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2016

Sara and Shannon from Elegance Artistry are the best! They are so sweet and kind. More importantly they are hair and make-up rockstars! From the first call to my big day and everything in between they ensured that I felt special and like I was their total focus. It was fantastic to have a team who came to me...I didn't have to travel to a salon...which was huge for me. They got to know me and my style to find the best hair and make up design for me.

I would recommend Elegance Artistry to every bride!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/30/2016

I highly recommend the professionals at Elegance Artistry. From the moment I contacted them right up until I walked down the aisle, they were responsive, extremely talented and were truly a big part in helping to create my dream wedding! While we were getting ready, Sara and Shannon fit right in like they were one of the bridesmaids, they created an environment that was relaxed and enjoyable. I was able to enjoy getting ready and was thrilled with my hair and make up! My bridemaids all wished they had them for their weddings! You will be in the very best of hands with Elegance Artistry!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Elegance Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had such a wonderful time with your ladies. We wish you a lifetime of beautiful days ahead!
    xoxo

Cailyn · Married on 11/07/2015

Sara, Shannon and Jen were absolutely amazing! I have known Sara for some time now, and was thrilled when we got in touch shortly after I was engaged to book my wedding day. My makeup was flawless and I received compliments all day/night for how beautiful I was. The same goes with my hair, Shannon executed the look I wanted but it turned out even better than I could have imagined! Hair and Makeup stayed in place all day/night and I still looked like "me" after they were finished! They went out of their way to come to me and my girls the day of, and even extra early! They kept to the timeline and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout the morning! I cannot thank them enough for making me, my bridesmaids, my mom and grandmother look so beautiful! If you are getting married, you need to contact Elegance Artistry and book them for your wedding! You will be happier than you could ever dream of! Thank you again ladies for everything!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Shannon · Married on 08/30/2015

There was no one in this world I would have trusted with my makeup on my wedding day. Sara made my family feel at ease and comfortable from the trial to the actual event. She was knowledgeable and fully prepared to take away any insecurities we had with our appearance. She took the time to get to know our needs and our personalities. She customized a look that fitted each of us. I got my pictures back today and couldn't wait to write my review. Everyone would amazing!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better team for my day. They made every insecurity I had about my beauty needs disappear and were so amazing to have with me the morning of. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

amanda · Married on 04/11/2015

When I first started choosing vendors for my wedding, I had no idea how I was supposed to be pick hair and makeup artists. For the most part, everyone’s pricing was similar, all pictures of the brides were beautiful.. how are you supposed to choose? As soon as I reached out to Sara and received a response from her I knew she was the one. She was just so real and professional at the same time, I couldn’t wait to meet her. Sara and Shannon came to my house ( how sweet is that?) the day of my shower and did my hair and makeup and I received soo many compliments and they made the morning so fun and enjoyable, it was awesome. Next was the trial- I literally felt like I was sitting with my good friends (except the part that they were completely beautifying me!) just chatting and figuring out what we all agreed on looked best. I couldn’t wait to see the final product with the dress, jewelry etc. on the day of.

For our wedding, I had seven bridesmaids, all with different looks and different styles and Sara and Shannon were able to come in and not only meet EVERY girl’s expectations but EXCEED them. The girls couldn’t stop looking in the mirror and complimenting each other, so excited about how they looked for the day. Sara and Shannon kept the mood light and cheery all morning long. I felt absolutely beautiful the day of our wedding and would not change a thing about my hair or my makeup. I will be suggesting them to every bride to be to use for their wedding. I am already trying to figure out what event I can get my hair and makeup done for next so I can work with them again! Thanks Elegance Artistry!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2014

Rebecca Cummings Scales did my hair and make up for my wedding, and I couldn't be happier. She took all the pictures and comments I gave her and made me look absolutely gorgeous. I have never felt so pretty in all my life. Everything was perfect. The make up was flawless and looked fabulous in all the photos. Even the photographer and his assistant were impressed, and made a point to say so. It was the style that i wanted, and all the guests thought it was perfect. Rebecca was there early to set up, was completely professional, and made sure to make me feel at ease on my special day. She was fun, easy going, and relaxed, making everyone in the room feel special. She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids, and though each girl was completely in complexion and skin color/tone....each one was perfect and still matched the aesthetic i wanted for the bridal party. If i should ever need my makeup done again, i would not hesitate to call Rebecca right away!

Sent on 04/01/2015