ELATION x DESIGN

Huntersville, NC View map Visit website

Based in Huntersville, North Carolina, ELATION x DESIGN is an accomplished event coordination and design agency. Founder and lead event producer Natasha brings years of experience to every event she plans. Thanks to Natasha and their team of dedicated coordinators, all your wedding activities will be organized with the utmost care. ELATION x DESIGN looks forward to making your day as special as can be, one detail at a time.

ELATION x DESIGN is thrilled to provide you and your nearest and dearest with a selection of services from initial design concept and development to vendor referrals, procurement, and coordination. Natasha is delighted to provide you with budget creations, personalized timelines, RSVP tracking, venue selection, entertainment booking, and more. This proficient company also offers the following services:

• Day-of coordination
  • Floor plans and renderings
  • Group hotel and travel reservations
  • Permitting and insurance
  • Transportation and logistics management
  • Security and staffing
  • Wardrobe consultations
  • Welcome bag and favors

• Woman-owned

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

• Erica
    Erica Married on 04/28/2018

The best wedding planning decision we made!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Natasha. She took every little piece I had in my head and brought it all to life in such an amazing way. She was there for us in every step of the journey, never missing a vendor meeting or leaving a call or text unanswered. Her work is beautiful and she has the best vendor connections in the Charlotte area. I still remember walking around the venue after our first look and being in awe of what she created for us!
  • Margey
    Margey B. Married on 02/25/2017

Intimate winter wedding

All I can say is I wish I could keep getting married to my husband and so we could relive that night! Our wedding was better than I could have imagined. We had a VERY tight timeline and a limited budget. I wanted something unique, romantic, and elegant. Natasha took care of everything. It was beautiful and stress free! Cannot recommend her enough!

11535 Corleone St. Huntersville, NC, 28078
Location of (ELATION x DESIGN)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding