Plated, Buffet, Stations

Seafood (1)
No Pork (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

I cannot recommend Sam Edwards and his catering services enough. I can't imagine that any caterer or restaurant can even come close to his level of personal service, menu quality and value. His cost was far below any other caterers and the quality of the food exceeded that which I have had at many a fine dining establishment. He was exceedingly lovely and accommodating to the point his help extended beyond the food, assisting me with decorations on the day. We can't thank our friend enough for recommending him to us and I hope you take our recommendation as well. I promise that you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alexander & Lucy , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mr. Edwards exceeded all my expectations. He gave me needed advice, even not relevant to catering, but much appreciated. He made sure my husband and I and our kids were all taken care of during the whole event. The food was amazing. We had people coming up to us to tell us how much they enjoyed the food. He also packaged the leftover food and made my husband and I a care package with our beverage of choice and some of his yummy food. He even packaged some wedding cake for our care package. There are so many wonderful things to say in regards to Mr. Edwards and his catering company.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), American, Southern, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

I hired Edwards Catering for my wedding last weekend and I'm so happy that I did! The staff was very professional and attentive. Our guest raved how amazing the food taste and the company packs a care package for the bride and groom! How sweet? As most know, the bride and groom are usually not able to enjoy their meal. I would highly recommend Edwards Catering to any bride! You cannot go wrong here!!

Profile Picture Shanea, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Seafood, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, No Pork, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Set Up

Edwards Catering Pricing

Glassware
Linens
5 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Fantasia DJs always enjoys working with the staff from Edwards Catering! Great Food, Great Service, for a Great Wedding!

Sam and his staff are great!!! We have worked hundreds of events with them over the years, and they always do a nice job!!

We have known and worked with Edwards Catering for a number of years! They are great at what they do and have an excellent reputation. We would recommend them for any type of event. Good food and excellent service!

We always enjoy having Edwards Catering on site here at Historic Mankin Mansion as we can be sure that our brides are in good hands. Their menus are consistently top notch, as well as their service. We look forward to working with them more in 2011!

Sam Edwards and I have worked on many weddings together over the past years. I think he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He has always had a easy going attitude on wedding day and his events have always been perfect.. Highly reccomend Sam Edwards and Staff.. Oh yea.. I almost forgot his people that work for him are just as nice as he is what a dream team!! Call to see if they are available for your wedding.

Events