Los Angeles, Northridge, CA 91324 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Edge Entertainment

DJs featured on Disney Fairytale Weddings, My Fair Wedding and David Tutera's CELEBrations. Located in Los Angeles, we are a female owned DJ company with 14 different guys that work for us and we help personality match you according to what you guys are looking for musically as well as on the mic.

We aren't for everybody. If you're looking for something cookie cutter and routine, we are not for you. We only work with couples who are looking for something a little more unique. If that sounds like you, give us a call or shoot us a text. We're big texters.

Follow Edge Entertainment on

Edge Entertainment 6
Edge Entertainment 7

Portia Fleming · Married on 06/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing

My wedding Dj Jaimee was phenomenal. We had an ethnic wedding(American/ Nigerian) and Jaimee went out of her way to accommodate our diverse musical and cultural needs... she kept the party going until the very end. Made my wedding day that much more special!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • McKenna

McKenna Cassidy · Married on 06/15/2019

The absolute best!

There aren’t enough works for how incredible Jaimee from Party on the Edge is! I met Jaimee while I was at a wedding convention. I was just starting my wedding planning and had no idea what I was doing. Jaimee answered every single one of my crazy questions and also gave me so much knowledge as to wedding planning in general! I even showed her a layout of my reception area and she gave to tips for the layout to make things easier for everyone. This was before I even hired her! After I met her at the convention it was a no brainer for me to have her as our wedding DJ. Leading up to the wedding she was super felixaeble with our schedule and really took the time to get to know us and the vibe we were looking for the day of. Every time I’d talked to her she made me feel like we were life long friends other then just any other client like I felt from other DJ’s. The day of our wedding there was a lot of craziness and Jaimee totally made me feel at ease. At one point we had no power at our ceremony site or reception area, but Jaimee made it all come together and no one even knew we had any issues! The music throughout the night was amazing. Our dance floor was constantly packed which was exactly what I wanted! I couldn’t imagine anyone else other than Party On The Edge! Jaimee has an absolute heart of gold and a total boss babe! I will continue to recommend her to everyone and will never be able to thank her enough!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Edge Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 650.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• A Touch of French Romance
    A Touch of French Romance Wedding Photographers

Randy is one of the most professional and fun DJ I ever work with. He is always well organized and know exactly what to do to entertain your guests. Don't wonder anymore, just hire him.

• Aleksandr Ostrovskiy Photography
    Aleksandr Ostrovskiy Photography Wedding Photographers

Was working with Dj Jaimee on wedding. In a few words Jaimee is a Rock! The music was great...american, spanish and russian...everything! The Bride & Groom had a really fun! look forward to work again!

• Los Angeles Northridge, CA, 91324 See on map
    323-992-3132 (Phone number)
    Our office hours are: Tue - Fri: 12p - 6:00p (phone) but feel free to text or email anytime Sat - Sun: text and email only (we are out rockin' parties on the weekends!)