Los Angeles, CA 90046 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Aleksandr Ostrovskiy Photography

LA, California - based photographer Aleksandr Ostrovskiy offers a fun & artistic approach to Wedding, Portrait, Family, Children's, Headshot, Bar Bat Mitzvah, Sweet 16, Maternity, and Event Photography. Specializing in fun, natural, candid color and black/white photography... Aleksandr is available in LA and beyond for destination events. The magic comes to life with a creative fusion of fashion-photojournalism, non-traditional photojournalism and classic posed portraiture (that doesn't appear posed).

My photography is an extension of my unique style which further defines my personality.
I am passionate about capturing and presenting with creativity the most precious moments of life.
These captured moments then become treasured records of our lives to share for a lifetime.
For me this is the most rewarding aspect of my work.

Follow Aleksandr Ostrovskiy Photography on

DSC0117

• Videos 6

58 Reviews for Aleksandr Ostrovskiy Photography

Candace · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I were delighted to have Aleksandr photograph our wedding! The man is a true, committed artist and we could not be more thrilled with the quality images he captured. Excellent with candid moments and artistic poses, Aleksandr worked tirelessly to ensure he did not miss a moment of our special day. He was also very professional and punctual, always arriving early for all consultations and for the event, itself. To top it off, he had our photos edited and delivered within a week! It was a real pleasure to work with him and we would highly recommend him to anyone in search of a talented photographer!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Kseniya · Married on 07/02/2017

I absolutely recommend Aleksandr. He was very professional, prompt, and kind. It was an absolute pleasure to have him take our wedding pictures and I could not be any more happier with the results. He has an amazing eye for pictures and captured the greatest shots. Aleksandr was recommended through friends and I will most definitely use his services in the future. Our wedding party was on July 2nd and the next morning he sent me a teaser of pictures, which was a very pleasant surprise. In LESS THAN A WEEK, I received ALL of my pictures! He was very kind and interacted with all of the guests. Everyone loved him.

I definitely recommend Aleksandr, you won’t regret it :)

Sent on 07/11/2017

Brian · Married on 05/28/2017

We were very pleased with Alex's photography for our wedding. Alex is very professional, creative, and takes wonderful pictures. He captured the spirit, joy, and love that we felt during our special day! He was very responsive to our questions and special requests and was very prompt in getting the pictures back to us after our event. We also thought his service was very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend him for any special event!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Aleksandr Ostrovskiy Photography FAQ

• Edge Entertainment
    Edge Entertainment Wedding DJs

So easy to work with! Extremely professional and beautiful photography. What more could you ask for? Contact him - he is amazing.

• DESIGNED... fLORAL aRT sTUDIO
    DESIGNED... fLORAL aRT sTUDIO Wedding Florists

Perfect pictures for wedding albums - you will never be disappointed from this photographer - I highly recommend them for all your wedding photo needs! perfect job keep it up !

• THE ENCHANTED MANOR
    THE ENCHANTED MANOR Mansion Weddings

Alek just shot a beautiful wedding here at The Enchanted Manor. I've seen the work of many photographer's from shoots here and I must say, this guy has a unique talent.