Aleksandr Ostrovskiy Photography Reviews

58 | Los Angeles, CA

58 Reviews for Aleksandr Ostrovskiy Photography

Candace · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I were delighted to have Aleksandr photograph our wedding! The man is a true, committed artist and we could not be more thrilled with the quality images he captured. Excellent with candid moments and artistic poses, Aleksandr worked tirelessly to ensure he did not miss a moment of our special day. He was also very professional and punctual, always arriving early for all consultations and for the event, itself. To top it off, he had our photos edited and delivered within a week! It was a real pleasure to work with him and we would highly recommend him to anyone in search of a talented photographer!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Kseniya · Married on 07/02/2017

I absolutely recommend Aleksandr. He was very professional, prompt, and kind. It was an absolute pleasure to have him take our wedding pictures and I could not be any more happier with the results. He has an amazing eye for pictures and captured the greatest shots. Aleksandr was recommended through friends and I will most definitely use his services in the future. Our wedding party was on July 2nd and the next morning he sent me a teaser of pictures, which was a very pleasant surprise. In LESS THAN A WEEK, I received ALL of my pictures! He was very kind and interacted with all of the guests. Everyone loved him.

I definitely recommend Aleksandr, you won’t regret it :)

Sent on 07/11/2017

Brian · Married on 05/28/2017

We were very pleased with Alex's photography for our wedding. Alex is very professional, creative, and takes wonderful pictures. He captured the spirit, joy, and love that we felt during our special day! He was very responsive to our questions and special requests and was very prompt in getting the pictures back to us after our event. We also thought his service was very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend him for any special event!

Sent on 06/10/2017
  • I

ilona · Married on 01/07/2017

Aleksandr was referred to me by word of mouth when I was searching for a photographer for my upcoming wedding. When we met he closely listened to my visions and requests and made them happen. He was very flexible but also had a lot of great ideas. On the day of my wedding he came at the time requested and worked hard all day to capture beautiful candid and staged photos that I will treasure forever. Pricing is very reasonable and turnaround time is quickest that I've ever seen (one week)! Would recommended Aleksandr for photography for all special events especially weddings.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Alex was did an amazing job as our photographer. He was extremely easy to work with, friendly, and efficient. We met him a few months before the wedding and he was very kind and professional. The day of the wedding, he came ready to work and immediately started snapping shots of everything from our family to the beautiful little detail shots. I was most impressed with how quickly he got the photos to us! Within a few days, he had emailed a couple gorgeous shots and a few days later he gave us the link to all the images. It was so nice to be on our honeymoon reliving our wedding through Alex's beautiful photography.

I will definitely refer him to my friends and family and I can't thank him enough for the wonderful job he did.

Sent on 08/31/2015

We are very pleased with Alex's services. Alex is extremely organized, professional, efficient and friendly.
    Our wedding photos were AMAZING. We could not have asked for better pictures. He made us feel comfortable. We received photos within 3 days after the wedding.
    Thank you Alex!!!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Joe · Married on 04/18/2015

I couldn't have asked for more for the price. Very affordable, great service.

Was right on time and starting taking great pictures right from the start. We had given him a rough schedule and even when my wife was not ready, he was able to work around this and put us at ease by taking other photos.

Not only was he adept at staging photos, but he had a knack for capturing spontaneous moments.

And right after the wedding ended, he emailed me a few pictures. A few days later, he already had all of the wedding photos online to view, and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Jeff · Married on 04/04/2015

Aleksander was very easy to work with; professional and punctual - he arrived early and was very engaging. We wanted a very specific approach to our photography - more of a journalistic style to capture candid emotions versus staged shots and from the proofs, he seems to have done a great job. Overall, a great experience and I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to others as well.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Anna · Married on 03/20/2015

Very responsible, professional man. Took an amazing picture of our wedding. I will recommend his service photography to others 100%. And price we paid for service was very good . And all work he did was priceless. A bunch thanks to you Alex !!!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Darya · Married on 11/28/2014

There are not enough words for me to describe my experience with Aleksandr Ostrovskiy Photography. Not enough GOOD words, I mean. When it came down to him, it wasn't difficult for us to choose who we wanted to capture our special day. Not only is his service friendly, to the point, professional, and over all amazing, but his talent is even more so! He breathed life into our pictures and we love to relive our wedding day EVERY DAY by admiring them. His visions are phenomenal! What I loved the most was that we didn't have to wait endless weeks for a glimpse of our photos. The moment we got home from our wedding, I already had an email waiting for me from Mr. Ostrovskiy with a few "teaser" pictures. Furthermore, we hadn't even gotten the chance to return from our two week honeymoon when I saw an email from him with ALL of our pictures. OVER ONE THOUSAND OF THEM!!! He captured every single amazing moment of our special day, and we will forever be grateful for him for the work that he has done. We would GLADLY do work with him again for other special occasions that will come. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Aleksandr for capturing the most important day of our life, and THANK YOU even more so for doing it so beautifully!!!1

Sent on 12/24/2014

Alex is a professional (good communication, timely, reliable) and also very personable. He made us feel comfortable and worked with us to get the shots we wanted. I trusted in his approach and his vision and was not disappointed--his work really speaks for itself. We are so happy with our final product, the wedding gallery he did for us tells the story of our night and conveys feeling & emotion through every shot.

Sent on 11/19/2014
  • KristinaPodol

Kristina · Married on 10/05/2014

Alex is an amazing photographer! This is an understatement!

He has an amazing eye! We wanted to have very natural candid photos of our wedding and wedding party, we wanted to stay away from super posed group pictures, and he totally got it and made everyone laugh, and we got TONNNS of amazing photos!

Alex is always available for questions, planning etc! Shows up early and ready with all equipment! He also schedules a few check in before the big day, which is nice to know that your vendors are thinking about you and checking in vs worry about making your round of calls with them a few days before the wedding while your stressed out with other last min details. The has several lenses which add on to the having really cool interesting artistic candid shots! I was very particular with selecting a photographer, I think we went though meeting with 4-5 photographers, but alex stood out with his portfolio, years of experience, and just how he gets what your looking for he is not pushy just lets the natural flow of events and moments happen and captures them! All the images came out goooooorgeous!!!!!!! It was very hard to select final images! His turn around time is quick, no waiting months to see your final photos, and he sends out sneak peeks as he is working on all the batches, which is always a nice pick me up through out the day to receive his sneak peak emails here and there!

Alex is also great in helping refer other wedding vendors! We found our rabbi also via his referral!

Thank you ALEX!!!! We are so lucky to have found you!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Aleksandr was truly a pleasure to work with!!! The wedding photos he did for us are beautiful memories we will remember for the rest of our lives. Very professional, extremely quick turn around, and wonderful outcome! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Aleksandr was amazing! Very courteous, professional, and flexible! He took sooo many great pictures! Very creative and exceptional at "capturing the moment." I highly recommend him! I was very fortunate to have him photograph our wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Jane · Married on 07/26/2014

Love love love my pictures. The quality is phenomenal. Alex was able to capture every moment just right. And to top it off, i got my pictures the very next day. I highly recommend :)

Sent on 07/29/2014
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/29/2014

Aleksandr photographed our wedding and he made us feel comfortable and at ease. His shots during our ceremony, our family pictures and after party were amazing! Besides producing great work, he brings great energy and enthusiasm to the event, and has great people skills. He is pleasure to work with, an example of professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Karina · Married on 06/21/2014

Alex was wonderful to work with. Very professional and nice to our guest. Took very good pictures with good quality. If your looking for a photographer I do recommend him. Thank you Alex for everything, I love my all our pictures

Sent on 08/03/2014

Arianne · Married on 05/08/2014

We came all the way from new orleans to get married in LA. Alex was very patient and was even giving us directions on how to get to the disney center for more photos. He came highly recommended by weddings by Bella and we saw exactly why once we worked with him!!! His price is reasonable and you get more than what you pay for! I loved my pics and that made our special day even more special! Thanks Alex!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Mariya · Married on 04/27/2014

Aleksandr Ostrovskiy is an excellent photographer. We have hired him to photograph our wedding, and have been very pleased with his service. Our wedding pictures are simply amazing. In fact, after seeing our wedding photos, friends of ours booked Alexandr for their wedding. It s very easy to work with him. I would highly recommend Mr. Ostrovskiy!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Dana · Married on 04/02/2014

My wedding vendor recommended Aleksandr Ostrovskiy to us and I am so pleased that she did. Aleksandr listened to exactly what I wanted and executed the photos beautifully! When our wedding day began to run behind, I was concerned that we would lose time with our photographer. Not only did Aleksandr assure me he would not leave until our photos were done, he did not charge us for the additional time he spent with us. We received our photos the following at our hotel! Overall I have nothing say but wonderful things about our experience with this photographer. Professional, reliable, and if you are talking about dollar value, I'm sure there is no comparison.

I highly recommend using Aleksandr Ostrovsky Photography.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Andrea · Married on 03/08/2014

Sasha took such incredibly beautiful photos and had some amazing ideas for poses that are now framed all over our house. I have already recommended him to a friend and would do so again and again.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Krista · Married on 08/13/2013

Our experience with Aleksandr was beyond magnificent! We were running late on our big day and he was there waiting with so much patience and began taking beautiful pictures right away! He was very professional and made our wedding party comfortable and turned up the notch on making all the kids and adults smile big and laugh hard! We wanted beautiful photos that captured all aspects of our wedding and he went above and beyond to provide that along with many fun pictures that we throughly enjoy! Caught so many smiles which made our day very special. He then promised to mail us a printout of our favourite picture to North Carolina and he surprised us with two amazingly beautiful photos which we immediately framed and mounted for everyone to see! He is a professional, kind, exceptional photographer and we will be booking him for all of our future sessions when we travel back to California! Highly reccomend Aleksandr Ostrovskiy to anyone who is seeking an all around wonderful experience! Thank you for capturing our special day and making every moment memorable!!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Marina · Married on 04/19/2013

Aleksandr was great to work with before and during the wedding. We were very comfortable with him. His pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and the pictures were edited and done in 2 days after the wedding! Thank you Aleksandr soooo much!!!! :)))

Sent on 04/26/2013

GABRIELA · Married on 01/12/2013

WE LOVE IT!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    GABRIELA AND VINICIUS MAUGER.

Sent on 01/28/2013
  • Y

Yulia · Married on 11/24/2012

In very stressful day of the wedding Aleksandr made things easy and enjoyable for the whole family. Was helpful and very creative. It was great working with him.

Sent on 01/24/2013