Edge Entertainment Reviews

Edge Entertainment 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Campbell · Married on 11/03/2018

Ten stars!

We continue to remember the amazing work Jaimee did on our wedding day. From our first sit down, she was attentive, responsive and just all out understood us. From my love of the Backstreet Boys to my groom's love of Metallica, she promised to make the evening about us, rather than the vision of just one. She kept her promise and we are so grateful to have found her.

• Veronica

Veronica · Married on 11/03/2018

5 stars aren't enough!!!

I honestly wish I could rate more than 5 stars!!! From the moment we met Jamie and Randy, we were made to feel like our wedding was the most important one. Even though our wedding was tiny (37 people), they truly cared to make it the very best that it could be, treating it with every bit as much importance as if it were hundreds of people. They are quick to respond to messages, always supportive, caring, and professional.
    Randy was everything we could have hoped for. He made our small wedding feel like a real dance party! He made sure our playlist was just right and the other songs he chose fit the mood of the night and personalities of our guests perfectly. He truly knows how to engage the party! We received so many compliments from our guests about him and we agree that he made our night everything we hoped it would be. Thank you Edge!!! I absolutely rate 10 stars out of 5!!!!

Mariah · Married on 09/21/2018

Jaimee and Will with Edge entertainment were beyond amazing! Jaimee was always prompt to reply to any questions and very professional. She went above and beyond and would simply message me to let me know she had our wedding on her mind and relieved any stress I may have had. Will was such a great choice for our DJ! He understood us and our crowd right away. He had such great energy and had everyone out on the dance floor! He interacted well with the crowd and created such great vibe making our wedding truly memorable. I am SO happy with my experience with Edge Entertainment and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Shanin · Married on 08/18/2018

I stumbled upon Jaimee at a bridal convention and boy was I blessed. She was everything we could have imagined for wedding day and all the days leading up to it. Not only did she get our vibe - she got our crowd into our hot and humid wedding without hesitation. Jaimee made me as a bride feel relaxed and well taken care of. With all that being said, Jaimee is someone I throughly enjoy talking with and a friend. Please do not pass this team up - they are so so so worth it!

Ryan · Married on 06/16/2018

We had Randy as our DJ/MC for our wedding and he was absolutely incredible! Prior to the wedding, Jaimee and Randy were extremely helpful when it came to helping us choose some of our special dance songs as well as grand entrance which made us feel like we were in good hands. At the wedding, Randy was able to keep the dance floor full all night and was excellent to work with. I would highly recommend edge entertainment and would definitely use them again in the future.

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 05/26/2018

Jaimee is amazing we have no regrets choosing her as our DJ for our big day. Just saying thank you is not even enough. Jaimee was so positive during my time of stress she took care of everything & on the big day she was nothing more than just amazing! Everyone from my guest loved her & without her we would have been truly lost! Best DJ ever trust me you will have no regrets!! Thank you Jaimee for everything we will forever be greatful!!

Kendall · Married on 04/21/2018

I can’t say THANK YOU enough times!!! Our 250+ wedding on Saturday was amazing and Jaimee was SO awesome! She was easy to work with and listed to exactly what we wanted. She definitely got the party started and guests were dancing the entire night. Edge Entertainment brought SO MUCH joy to our day and helped everyone have fun! It was perfect!! THANK YOU!!

John · Married on 02/14/2018

Myself and my wife utilized Edge Entertainment to help us with a massive Disney destination wedding and it went off without a hitch. With over 100 guests in tow, we took a week long cruise wherein we planned many different activities for our guests both on-board and ashore, and Edge provided music supervision and hosting services for all the main events.

I am a former VP of production at Disney so I’m a stickler for the tiniest details and making sure things are executed correctly, and these guys knocked my socks off every step of the way. I’d hire them on my own team if I could!

Prior to the journey, Edge was prompt, informative and clear when walking through the suite of services that they offer, along with their overall production capabilities. They were also extremely flexible, fulfilling requests that went above and beyond what is typically expected of a party service company - such as the creation of mixes exclusive to our experience and for our guests to take away.

I even put them to the test on their skills prior to hiring them, such as checking their capabilities of mixing multiple songs of disparate music genres into a “hype mix” and was more than impressed with what they returned. Lastly in terms of pre-production, once signed I had them work directly with Disney Fairytale Weddings to take the stress out of me having to hand hold the myriad of details involved - getting their equipment to and from the port of departure, clearance for international waters, transportation, voltage considerations because of different power ports, etc. - You name it, they did it truly in a “fire and forget” capacity (meaning I didn’t have to worry about it!) I cannot say enough great things about the company. Whether you are considering them for a private party, or you are an events planner/producer looking for a company to help with a large scale event, you cannot go wrong with this team. A++++++ all the way!

Veronica · Married on 12/12/2017

Over the top professional entertainers! My daughters wedding was truly a magical cinderella wedding and Randy/Edge Entertainment made it all possible. Their professionalism and experience as entertainers truly made our special event extra special. thank you jaimee and Randy!!!! We look forward to our May Event for our May bride.... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edge Entertainment 8
    Edge Entertainment 14
    Edge Entertainment 15
    Edge Entertainment 16

Vanessa · Married on 10/07/2017

I couldn't ask for a better DJ on my wedding day. Not only did she play everything we wanted, when we wanted, she actually stepped up to help arrange my wedding timeline, helped my family set up my venue, and even got them something to eat, Jamie is very genuine, a real diamond in a platinum setting!!! Thank you so much Jamie, I wish I had more events to book with you to have your fun, energetic self around me again!

Patrick · Married on 09/30/2017

Jamiee and Edge entertainment were. Dream to work with. They were incredibly flexible and were very available throughout the entire experience. They catered to our every need. The wedding went flawlessly thanks to their professionalism. Jamiee read the crowd perfectly and had everyone dancing all night long. Open to music requests and suggestions. Highly recommend for ANYONE getting married in SoCal.

Edge Entertainment 17

SUSAN · Married on 09/30/2017

Very professional and responsive team-I would highly recommend them! Randy has a great personality!

Crystal · Married on 09/29/2017

We hired Joe for our wedding. He is an amazing MC! He had people on the dance floor the whole time. Our guests didn't want to leave! I'd definitely recommend them.

Jacklyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Jamie and her team is a huge blessing to our wedding! When we met Jamie we told her that we wanted a fun wedding with music that's appropriate with kids in attendance. Throughout the night she played some of our favorite music and keep the event lively. She's great at what she does! She's also super responsive and make the music selcection process super easy for us! We'd highly recommend Jaime and her team!

Terri · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't say enough good things about Jaimee and her team. They were recommended by our photographer and from the moment we made contact I just knew they were the ones. Jaimee is so wonderful, and on top of everything. I missed our deadline for the video montage but Jaimee was amazing and got it done for us! It was amazing!! Our DJ was Joe and he was AWESOME!! He was so great, kept us right on track and got everyone out on the dance floor grooving so much we added another hour! It was perfect! I'm so thankful to have found Jaimee - definitely the right choice!

Sage · Married on 08/26/2017

Ahh I loved working with Edge Entertainment! We worked with Jaimee and she was so ontop of everything and stayed so organized and was so helpful throughout the whole process. Definitely a plus with stressing over wedding planning! I missed a deadline with the video montage in our package, and she was quick to get it out the editor in time even though I screwed up, and we ended up having the video montage at the wedding:) She made it a breeze and so easy, and I'm so glad that we had Edge Entertainment as our DJ. Not to mention our MC was Will and omg the best DJ ever (seriously). He got the party going at the wedding and even came out into the crowd and engaged with all my guests. It was freaking awesome! Edge Entertainment and their entire team went above and beyond with my wedding and I thank them so so much!

Melanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Every moment of my experience with this company was extremely professional, helpful, prompt and organized! Jaimee was my DJ and she was on top of everything and was an amazing MC. She was great with engaging the crowd and keeping the flow of the night going! I would recommend this company for anyone who wants their guests to have an amazing time!

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

How do I even begin to describe our experience? Wonderful would be a great start. Jaimee and Randy did everything to ensure that my husband and I were having the time of our lives. They helped us choose music, plan out our timeline, and helped us create a video montage to display our photos during the event. We had such a wonderful time and all of our guests got up to dance. I can not stress how great the whole experience was and I would not hesitate to book them again. Thanks guys!

Beth · Married on 07/27/2017

Jaimee and her team were absolutely amazing! They all helped so much to make our wedding a fabulous day!

Steffani · Married on 04/08/2017

Kept the crowd entertained well scheduled and things went at great pace. Helped make everything go smoothly made for a great time!!!!

Suzie · Married on 04/01/2017

Jaimee is THE BEST! Everyone had a blast and loved the music! Highly recommended.

Cerita · Married on 02/19/2017

Edge Entertainment was really accessible via text and brought my reception to the next level of entertaining! The dance floor and ambiance lights were beautiful and really classed up our warehouse venue. The photo montage they did too was a big hit and a tear-jerker among family and friends. Absolutely amazing.

ernie · Married on 10/19/2016

excellent service!!!! Keep up the creativity!

Jaimee! That was so beautiful! Thank you so much, you did such an amazing job. Everyone had a blast thanks to you! ??