Ebb & Flow Films

Virginia Beach, VA View map
$3,449 Most Popular Price

$3,449 Most Popular Price

Ebb & Flow Films is a wedding videography company based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, that serves couples in Richmond, Virginia; the Outer Banks of North Carolina; and Washington, DC. They pride themselves on capturing treasured moments in an artful and clear way. The company aims to provide couples with a film that they can view to reminisce and relive their special day for years to come.

Ebb & Flow Films uses a variety of videography styles such as cinematic, short form, documentary, and storytelling. The company offers final video formats in the form of USB flash drives, digital downloads, and DVDs. Ebb & Flow Films also offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Full feature video
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • 4K video

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,299

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,449

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

1 User photo

• Bob
    Bob T. Married on 07/09/2021

Exceptional video production!

When my wife and I first sat down to watch the video that Brad put together of our daughter’s wedding, we expected it to be good based on his past work, but WOW we were absolutely blown away, Great video to be sure, but Brad’s editing in pulling together the final piece was off-the-charts! Exceptionally well done! He has a real gift in being able to capture and tell the story of a very special occasion. And, what’s interesting, is we hardly even knew he was there. Amazing! The time, effort and talent he put in to make this so special is evident throughout, and it will be enjoyed for many years to come.

Ebb & Flow Films's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful review and kind words regarding my work Bob. I really do appreciate you taking the time to post. I wish you and your family the best!
    Charlotte S. Married on 12/08/2020

Beyond happy with our video! Already watched it 20+ times in just one day!

Brad was absolutely amazing and the video was just as great. Our video was something we knew we wanted to be special and it really turned out spectacular! It is as if we are almost back in our favorite day!

Ebb & Flow Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Charlotte! It was an honor and a privilege to capture your day. I wish you and Evan the best!
    Jessica A. Married on 06/22/2019

Both videographers were amazing!

John and Evan were our videographers and I cannot say enough good things about both of them. They paid attention to all of the moments I had mentioned prior to the wedding day that I wanted included in my video and they were there the entire day! They were always there, yet they blended in so well, they were not a distraction or an annoyance, they were part of the party! They were both super fun and relaxed people and actually made myself and my husband feel more at ease! They were easy to joke with and lighten the mood, but were also respectful and polite! I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family.

Ebb & Flow Films's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Jessica! It means the world to us to know that you were put at ease and completely comfortable around our team. We would want nothing less. Congratulations to you and Carter!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Wedding Planners

We love working with Brad and his team! It's clear he has a passion for what he does and that's wildly evident as soon as you meet him. Be sure to have "Ebb & Flow Films" as a line item in your budget - you'll be so glad you did!

Brackish Water Jamboree Brackish Water Jamboree Wedding Bands

I've worked with Brad at Ebb & Flow countless times when videos and photography are involved. Whether its a huge or small wedding, Brad's passion as an artist and businessman shine through, and he treats you as a dear friend. His work is great and best of all, he is enjoyable to work with; he has a calming effect to bring the best out of people, which is a Godsend on the final "big day". You'll be glad you hired Brad and will find yourself referring him to just about everyone you know.

Virginia Beach, VA, 23451
757-291-1842
Location of (Ebb & Flow Films)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding