P.O. Box 3055, Richmond, CA 94802 Map · Phone number

About EAST BAY SOUND AND LIGHTING

No matter how small or how large of an event you are planning, we are always your best and first call for exceptional Sound and Lighting services without all the attitude. Value and Quality are why we have been in business for over 11 years. We are a small company, which helps keep cost low, and in turn we pass the savings on to you, our valued client.

Please view our photo's of past and recent events, feel free to contact us anytime.

• Standard Party Rentals
LOGO
2011061822 25 00SanJoseCaliforniaUS

3 Reviews for EAST BAY SOUND AND LIGHTING

Jen · Married on 06/29/2012

Did lighting for our wedding reception & dance floor. We didn't need a ton of lighting but he gave us a great deal!! Looked great & great prices!!!

Sent on 07/05/2012
  • ALNS

ALNS · Married on 06/18/2011

When we signed up East Bay Sound and Lighting, the company had no reviews on the web. I really liked the owner Scoots Ramirez, but did not know what to expect to be honest.

End result? I am so so so happy we went with these guys. They were out of this world and blew us all away with their work.

They did the lighting for my wedding reception at a hotel in San Jose (reception hall was big enough to hold 400 people). It is unfair to call it just lighting. It was a big part of the decor and overall hall itself.

I am exhausted, it is the day after the event, hasn't even been 24 hours. But Scoots Ramirez and his team was so amazing that I need to review them right away.

1) Price - incredibly fair for what they offered. We got more than we paid for and then some.

2) Professionalism - off the charts. He arrived early, set up perfectly, and was always a gentleman with me, my Mom, and my Dad. Fantastic.

3) Product - when I walked into the reception and saw the lighting my reaction was "are you kidding me?!?!" 6 stars out of 5 quality. The lighting looked amazing, better than promised, and was clearly high end world class lighting.

If you are having a wedding anywhere in the Bay Area --- San Jose, Silicon Valley, East Bay, San Francisco, you name it --- Scoots and East Bay Sound and Lighting should be your first call. You will thank me for this advice.

Sent on 06/20/2011

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Very responsive via email or phone. Made sure customer was satisfied even though he could not provide the service originally requested and committed to due to venue restrictions.

Sent on 11/12/2014

EAST BAY SOUND AND LIGHTING FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Lights

• P.O. Box 3055 Richmond, 94802 See on map
    5105209033 (Phone number)
    Location of (EAST BAY SOUND AND LIGHTING)