Grand Prairie, Grand Prairie, TX 75052 Map · Phone number

About Eagle Crest Limousine Service

Eagle Crest Limousine Service is a wedding transportation company located in Grand Prairie, Texas. This company is home to Cupid, a 1940 Packard 110 sedan. Cupid at Eagle Crest Limousine Service will allow you to arrive and depart your wedding in vintage, elegant style.

Eagle Crest Limousine Service offers top-notch transportation services for your wedding day. Not only do they offer Cupid, the 1940 Packard 110 sedan, but they also have traditional and stretch limousines, as well, for those who have a more classic style. Eagle Crest Limousine Service will give you the stylish, comfortable, and unique transportation experience you need on one of the most important days of your life, your wedding day.

Cupid1

19 Reviews for Eagle Crest Limousine Service

Eagle Crest Limousine Service 1
Eagle Crest Limousine Service 2

Allie Beth · Married on 07/14/2018

Cupid was the perfect end to a magical day! Thank you for such a fun send off!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Brian · Married on 02/24/2018

Dave with Eagle Crest Limos was an absolute pleasure to work with. My wife and I wanted our send off and the car we left in to be as unique as the rest of our wedding. Eagle crest came through and delivered us a beautifully restored 1940 Packard 110 wedding sedan!!!

So, if you are looking for top notch service coupled with a very unique ride or a standard limo, I would highly recommend contacting Eagle Crest Limos!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Eagle Crest Limousine Service 3

Hayley · Married on 12/03/2016

Our ceremony and reception were at the same venue and our hotel block was literally right next door, so the only transportation we needed for our wedding was the "getaway car" for my husband and I. Eagle Crest was the only vendor I could find which offered a point-to-point transfer in a vintage car and we loved getting to leave our fairytale winter wedding in the Cupid car. They were a great price and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Eagle Crest Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Stretch Limo, Sedan

• Exceptional Events
    Exceptional Events Wedding Planners

Eagle Crest Limo is one of the finest and most professional limo companies in Dallas! Their 1940's Packard Sedan is one of the most beautiful & unique cars I have seen....and perfect for a couple's departure from their wedding/reception. They are always on time & show up with a smile! Melanie Hill, Exceptional Events

• Grand Prairie Grand Prairie, Texas, 75052 See on map