Eagle Crest Limousine Service Reviews

19 Reviews for Eagle Crest Limousine Service

Eagle Crest Limousine Service 1
Eagle Crest Limousine Service 2

Allie Beth · Married on 07/14/2018

Cupid was the perfect end to a magical day! Thank you for such a fun send off!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Brian · Married on 02/24/2018

Dave with Eagle Crest Limos was an absolute pleasure to work with. My wife and I wanted our send off and the car we left in to be as unique as the rest of our wedding. Eagle crest came through and delivered us a beautifully restored 1940 Packard 110 wedding sedan!!!

So, if you are looking for top notch service coupled with a very unique ride or a standard limo, I would highly recommend contacting Eagle Crest Limos!!!!

Eagle Crest Limousine Service 3
    Sent on 03/29/2018

Hayley · Married on 12/03/2016

Our ceremony and reception were at the same venue and our hotel block was literally right next door, so the only transportation we needed for our wedding was the "getaway car" for my husband and I. Eagle Crest was the only vendor I could find which offered a point-to-point transfer in a vintage car and we loved getting to leave our fairytale winter wedding in the Cupid car. They were a great price and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Victoria · Married on 04/02/2016

We used Eagle Crest Limo's Cupid car as our getaway car at our wedding in April 2016. We loved to be able to leave in a vintage car. He was on time and took us to the correct location (hotel). Everyone thought it was a neat, unique way to ride away from our wedding. I'm glad we chose Eagle Crest. They were a great price too for our point to point transportation. Thank you!

Sent on 04/07/2016

If you're looking for a vintage car for your wedding in DFW - go with Eagle Crest Limousine!!

Dave was fantastic - on time and friendly, and Cupid (the car) was AWESOME!!

My only concern when we were booking Dave is that he didn't take full payment at the start (like most vendors). He got our credit card info and (I believe) made a small charge. But he didn't charge the full amount until a couple days before the wedding when he called and confirmed the car. I was concerned that his prices were too good to be true, but I came to find out that wasn't the case.

I'd HIGHLY recommend Dave and Eagle Crest Limo. The prices are unbeatable in DFW and Cupid is great!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Dave and Cupid were absolutely amazing. My wedding was June 22, 2013 with a vintage theme. The perfect ending after our last wedding dance was to see Cupid sitting outside waiting for us. This car is wonderful, and it has a cooler air condition than most modern cars. We truly enjoyed working with Dave. He was on time, and he provided professional service.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I wanted a vintage car for our wedding me eagle crest was by far the most responsive and reasonable. We had read other awesome reviews, and I was evident after our first conversation with the owner that they were true. He was extremely responsive and flexible throughout the process and worth every penny!!

Sent on 07/14/2013
  • Kaci

Kaci · Married on 06/08/2013

Eagle Crest came to my rescue. Just about a month before my wedding, the getaway car I had originally booked was destroyed in a tornado. Lucky for me, I was able to get a beautiful white vintage car from Eagle Crest. They were even willing to drive all the way to Denton! Great service and price!

Sent on 07/23/2013

anshwa · Married on 08/31/2012

Dave was so easy to work with. Our getaway car, I knew I wanted an antique car, however finding a reasonably priced vendor was difficult. I am lucky to have found Eagle Crest Limo….Dave was very responsive, has the best prices in the DFW area arrived on time and allowed us to have beautiful pictures! We were very pleased with his work!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Pam · Married on 09/17/2011

We want to thank Eagle Crest for their superior service for our daughter's wedding on September 17,2011. The driver arrived right on time and was very professional. He was attentive and took very good care of our party. He dropped the bridal party off at the chruch and then returned to pick up the groom and his party. Everyone was deliver to the church with great care. Other limo companies did not offer more than one pick up for the same price. THE VINTAGE 1940 white Packhard limo was the best part of the entire service. It was awesome. The signage included was great! THANK YOU, Pam Parmley

Sent on 09/20/2011
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/18/2011

Loved Cupid!! We are still getting compliments on our get-away car! Very professional service and beautiful car. David went above and beyond. He was gracious enough to agree to get out in the hot sun to allow us to take several pictures with the car. He even packed bottles of water in ice to make sure we stayed cool! It was such a memorable day. I would recommend Eagle Crest for any occasion, from weddings to special events to a nice night out on the town!

Sent on 07/12/2011

jon · Married on 05/21/2011

Great service, did an excellent job. The car looked amazing and was exactly what my bride wanted. By far the nicest car for the price. Incredible value, highly recommended!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Randi · Married on 10/10/2010

Dave is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the bride changed her mind a few times on the car before the wedding and dave was more then willing to work with us to make our day the best.
    that 1940 Packard "cupid" was outright awesome....
    dave went out of his way on the ride after the wedding to the hotel. instead of going the direct 5 mile route to the hotel he took us on a 20 minute ride in the '40 Packard. everyone love the Packard. our friends from the car club and everyone at the hotel that saw the car. Great service and Great driver.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Meredith · Married on 10/09/2010

We used Cupid and loved every minute of it! Dave was wonderful, very professional, affordable and friendly. Unlike many other transportation vendors, there is only a 2 hour minimum to book, making it very reasonably priced. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Christina · Married on 07/25/2010

We used Cupid (the 1940 Packard) and a stretch Tuxedo limo from Eagle Crest. Both of the cars were great, and Cupid really made a big impact-- all our guests thought it was the coolest getaway car! Dave, the driver, was very nice and flexible with our schedule and needs. We have already recommend Eagle Crest to others and will continue to do so!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Brandon · Married on 09/05/2009

I spoke with Dave our limo driver and he was fantastic. Dave is friendly and is trully out there for customer service. I highly recommend Eagle Crest Lomousine Service to everyone.

To begin, Dave is very flexible. I gave him a little extra money to stay for an extra 30 minutes and he was completley understanding. Then, my better half gave Dave the wrong address to our hotel. As we arrived, I knew we were not where we needed to be. Dave was completley understanding and very kind to take us to our destination. Also, Dave gave us an upgrade for a cheaper price. Once again, Eagle Crest is out for customer service and is wanting to take care of your needs. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EAGLE CREST LIMOUSINE SERVICE.

Thanks,

Brandon (DFW area)

Sent on 09/23/2009

Heather · Married on 05/09/2009

The car was just gorgeous; a real romantic classic. The service was outstanding as well, would recommend this one to anyone looking for an eye-catching car at a reasonable price.

Sent on 08/27/2009

paul · Married on 03/15/2009

Very professional and prompt service at a more than reasonable rate. The car was amazing, and it made the whole affair more unique than any ordinary limo could have. Don't tell the wife, but the ride was the funnest part of the day (except for the honeymoon).

Sent on 09/18/2009
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Vintage Perfection

Having a vintage car was a big part of my vision for the wedding day. The Cupid was absolutely the perfect choice, and Dave was fantastic. He arrived early, allowed plenty of time for photos and, best of all, told us a lot about the history of the car and what makes it unique.

The price is also a steal for the level of service and the memories you'll make!

Eagle Crest Limousine Service 4