Brooklyn, NY 11256 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,400
Availability Check your date

About Eager Hearts Photography Co

Hello, I'm Dacia! (Said like DAYsha - don't worry, no one knows how to pronounce it!)

I was raised in the mountains of Colorado, on a farm owned by my grandparents, who lived next door. I spent my youth running free, collecting various sticks, bugs, and rocks, surrounded by the people who loved me most.

Now, I live in Brooklyn, NY, and the adventures haven't stopped. I love to travel, eat well, and say yes to opportunities and experiences that come my way.

What lasts beyond your wedding day? Your love, new family, and your photos. Eager Hearts Photography Co. is about creating heirlooms. To me, photography is still a kind of magic - to look at your photos after five, ten, twenty years, and feel the genuine emotions you felt that day, remember the love that surrounded you, and the unbelievable youth, optimism, and style you embodied in that moment in time.

In life and with photography, I am awed by the beauty that lives in the most humble of things. I care deeply about each and every couple, their story, and their wedding day.

My photographs are a combination of editorial portraiture and candid photojournalism. I want to honestly, authentically tell the story of your wedding.

Follow Eager Hearts Photography Co on

Eager Hearts Photography Co 6
Eager Hearts Photography Co 7

Carmen · Getting married on 07/11/2019

Boudoir shoot

I am really exited with my Boudoir shoot , I felt really comfortable with Dacia`s way of working . Very profesional and all the time i was guided so the pictures could be really me and very sexy , having a super femenine taste . She is great!

Brooke Peoples · Getting married on 03/16/2019

Hire Dacia - Best photos ever!

Aside from being a delightful person, Dacia is super professional, accommodating and gets the most impressive photos I've ever seen. I found her because she did my friend's wedding and I decided to hire her right away and I'm so glad we did. Our engagement shoot involved a lot of moving around and trying to catch the best light and Dacia made it seem so easy. She went out of her way to scope out the Malibu landscape the day before our shoot so she already had good ideas about where to go. I honestly had no idea that she was getting so many great pics until we got ours back and there are too many to choose from- which is a great problem to have. I'm so grateful we found her and I can't wait for our wedding because I know the photos are in good hands :D

Jean · Getting married on 03/02/2019

My fiance and I engaged Dacia for our pre-wedding photoshoot in NYC, and it was one of our best decisions yet. Dacia was extremely responsive throughout the entire process and even initiated a skype call to discuss shooting locations before any confirmation was made. My fiance and I aren't the most natural in front of cameras, but her fun loving nature quickly put us at ease. The one thing that was also very apparent throughout our 3 hour shoot was her quick eye for light and details which showed in the photos. She was also very accommodating for our multiple outfit changes despite our request to shoot at 3 different locations within 3 hours. Can't say it enough how we really love our photos which have since gotten many compliments from our family and close friends. Definitely worth every penny!

Award

Eager Hearts Photography Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date