Richmond, VA 23230 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

• Sound Solutions DJ Services
  • D&J Entertainment
  • M2M Weddings (Melodies to Memories)
  • Moonlight Entertainment
51eb92fa22139395 image
51eb92fa22139395 image

40 Reviews for Dynamite DJs

• Heather

Heather F. · Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful service for your ceremony and reception

Jerry was the DJ for our wedding and he was just wonderful. To begin, Dynamite DJ's packages are clear and affordable, and booking them is easy. They have a very convenient website available to you to request music ahead of time. Jerry communicated quickly and clearly and assisted us in finalizing a timeline in the week leading up to the wedding. It was obvious that he had experience working at weddings. On the day of, he was able to provide high quality music and mics for both our outdoor ceremony (which was quite a hike from the venue) and our indoor reception. Music was calm and mellow while we were eating and socializing, but once it was time to party, Jerry had the dance-floor bumping. We had a wonderful time and highly recommend Dynamite DJ's for your wedding needs!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Kate

Kate W. · Married on 09/12/2020

Stop looking, book Joe!

Joe with Dynamite DJs is simply the best of the best. From our first conversation, I knew he was a pro. He was endlessly responsive, informative, and flexible. He always both honored our vision of the day and gave great advice from experience. Day of, he was seamless. Our day was emotional as we were missing my late father, and Joe was so kind and supportive as we wove in speeches and songs to remember my Dad. He even made sure to video the special rendition of 12 days of Christmas that we sang. We are huge dancers and wanted an amazing party, and Joe certainly delivered. All this for the best price we could find. We are simply wowed and forever grateful.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Bianca M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Very professional!

DJ Joe was amazing and one of our favorite vendors! I knew from the day I booked him that he’ll be amazing. He’s very affordable considering the things included in the package (uplights, dance lights, TVs with personalized photos, microphone, etc). Music selection and planning was easily done through their website. We had our ceremony outdoor and our reception indoor. I loved that he had a different set up for the ceremony and the music was loud enough for everyone to hear as well as our vows (I had been to other weddings and people can barely hear the bridal procession music and the vows). The only down side was that we got to discuss the event during the week of and I didn’t know I can show photos through the TV and didn’t have enough time to compile them. Nonetheless, my husband and I were very impressed of his professionalism! Definitely consider him for your event!

-Walt & Bianca

Sent on 11/15/2019

Award

Dynamite DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 850
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

2 Real Weddings

• Richmond, VA, 23230 See on map
    Location of (Dynamite DJs)