Dynamite DJs Reviews

32 Reviews for Dynamite DJs

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/01/2018

Great DJ for wedding

Jerry with Dynamite DJ's did a fantastic job with our wedding! He was very responsive and organized when it came to our song selections, and he played everything we wanted during the reception! Their prices are reasonable as well. Overall, great DJ choice for your ceremony and reception!

Ayers · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic experience

Definitely would recommend for a great affordable DJ in the area!

Madison · Married on 06/09/2018

Joe was amazing! My now husband and I picked out most of our music. He played it all and really read the crowd. I've gotten so many compliments from guests that say the music was perfect! Thanks Joe!!

Theresa · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Joe as our DJ. He did an outstanding job. He played the ceremony music and the reception music. He played what I requested, made appropriate choices for guest requests (we had kids there), and personalized everything that I asked for. I was very pleased with his professionalism. He knows what he's doing.

Tatiana · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Jerry was amazing! Dynamite DJs was so easy to work with, communicated quickly and accommodated all of our requests! The sound system was amazing and our families and friends had the best time! Would definitely recommend this company - they were wonderful!!

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Jerry from Dynamite DJs was amazing. Our wedding night had an untraditional schedule, and we had very specific instructions for the songs that we chose. We also had a last minute change to the father-daughter dance. Jerry did not miss a beat. He went the extra mile every step of the way. One of my favorite moments of the night was when he heard my father mention my husband's love for Penn State in his speech, and he played the Penn State fight song immediately after. I got married in October 2016, and my friends still talk about how great the music was at my wedding. I cannot recommend them enough.

Christine · Married on 09/18/2016

Joe was incredible! This was the easiest choice to make when it came to picking our wedding vendors. We had a meeting with him at Starbucks and after only an hour with him, my now husband and I decided he was the perfect fit for us. He gave us some ideas for ceremony music and has a very organized website for us to plan out the music and write the wedding party down on. He was so responsive to e-mails and would sometimes respond within minutes. I never waited more then an hour for a reply from him. He is just very organized and played all the right songs. He was a great MC and kept our guests very informed. He was great all around and extremely professional. Also, his prices are very reasonable.

Sydney · Married on 06/25/2016

Joe was fantastic! He made the day of wedding effortless for us! He played everything we wanted, took control of some of the day of chaos, and was awesome to work with!! All at a great price, he was the most reasonable, well reviewed DJ we found and on top we saved $100 just for paying in full upfront! I would definitely recommend him!

Jerry was absolutely amazing! He was professional and so easy to work with, despite how difficult we felt like we made things. He was out of town the week before our wedding, but was still so willing to tweak little details to help make our day perfect. He was easily our best vendor for our wedding day--we have absolutely no complaints. Once the dancing started it NEVER stopped! Our friends and family have raved about how much fun they had. Jerry gave our wedding party and my husband and I great directions on how to get a good reaction from our guests, and he had little props (like a mini blow up guitar) to help make more fun! You cannot go wrong with him!

Andrea · Married on 05/15/2016

Joe was fantastic! He gave us a great price for having a sunday wedding, and had excellent communication throughout the process. The online forms made it easy to plan our event, and he called to verify information prior to the wedding. We used a venue with outdoor space and moved around quite a bit during the evening between different locations at the venue, he was so accommodating to our plans and his equipment was so small it was almost not noticeable while still providing great sound quality.

Christie · Married on 04/23/2016

Joe Bowman from Dynamite DJs was outstanding. He was very professional, a great MC, keep everything running like clockwork, played great music, was very pleasant to work with, offered great suggestions and ideas. Everyone had a great time and I would strongly recommend Joe for any event.

Mallory · Married on 03/26/2016

Joe was great! He has a special website that you place your songs on for what you would like played at the wedding and any special requests you have to be played during the wedding. He did a great job and worked really well with our wedding planner in Richmond Bridal Consulting. He offers deals as well with paying his fee up front. I would definitely recommend him again. He did an awesome job at the wedding and the reception. Great service for a great price!

We used Joe Bowman of Dynamite DJ's for our daughter's wedding and were very pleased. You can go on line to his website several weeks before the event and choose the songs you want him to play as well as those you don't want. He will accomodate special requests. He did a great job. His set-up was perfect for the small venue; he helped steer everything in the right direction and everybody seemed to have a great time. We really appreciated his easy-going manner and professionalism. First class.

Allison · Married on 08/29/2015

Joe was great! He called a few days before to make sure he knew every detail, especially name pronunciations (seems like a little thing, but it's pretty important!). He also pretty much helped me plan my reception, since I had no idea what I was doing. He was incredibly helpful, the music was great, and he kept the party going! Definitely worth every penny!

Working with Joe was fantastic! First of all, you cannot beat his price at his quality – it's unreal. Joe was very professional, organized, and polite. He thoughts of things and had plans for things that I had not at all considered – like the order for the entry and where we were lining up. His transitions for the music and selection based on the crowd and mood were wonderful, and he was able to seemlessly include special song shout-outs and instructions for guests that I had asked for. Guests were on the dance floor all through the reception and we all had a great time!

I thought the DJ did a fabulous job. He was very good at getting the guests up to dance! Played awesome music and was really fun! I would definitely recommend them to friends / family. I would use them again if I had another event!

• amber

amber · Married on 12/29/2013

Joe was very professional and many of our guests commented on what a great DJ he was. Thanks so much for all the hard work and excellent service for our wedding. We all had a blast and everything was perfect.

Angela · Married on 06/02/2013

Best DJ ever! They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire evening, and it was all so much fun! Very professional.

Charmaine · Married on 04/20/2013

Jerry was all that you could ask for in a DJ and more! He was so easy to work with and was very prompt in his responses to our emails. He went out of his way to make sure he understood what we wanted in terms of music and announcements and even made himself available to meet with us again a few weeks before the wedding just to make sure everything was on track. We received numerous compliments from our guests on what a great DJ he was but the true test was the fact that the dance floor was full all night long! We had a blast dancing all night and we know that it was due in large part to having chosen the right DJ! Thanks, Jerry!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2012

Dynamite DJ's is awesome! I picked them because of their great price and got way more than my moneys worth. They answered questions extremely quickly, I was even getting responses to e-mails at 11pm at night! They have an interactive website so you can put in all of your info, song requests, and even songs that you don't want played. Their sound system was great, they music played very clearly and they even bring lights for a light show during the reception. Great DJ at a great price!

Chantika · Married on 06/01/2012

Thanks Joe, you did an incredible job! I am happy you were available on short notice because my reception was awesome. You played all the right music and everyone had nothing but great things to say!!!!

• Arli Froelich

Arli · Married on 09/19/2009

Joe was our DJ! He was awesome and everyone had so much fun! He suggested all the right music and played all of our requests! we even had a light show which was awesome! he didnt have that big bulky old style set up that takes up half the room! he has all new equip that is up to date and really doesnt make anything look ugly and bulky! Non the less everyone had a great time and we got to dance the night away! Will def use them again

Mary Alice · Married on 05/24/2008

I am so glad we chose Dynamite DJs for the entertainment at our wedding reception. Joe Bowman took the time to keep in touch we me as we shopped around for DJs and even offered advice!! After deciding on Dynamite DJs, I was very pleased at how easy it was to stay in contact with Joe. As far as the reception, it was amazing!! Joe kept us on track the whole time. My husband and I were able to go dance and mingle knowing Joe would let us know when we had to cut the cake, give toasts, etc. I would highly recommend Dynamite DJs, Joe Bowman in particular, to anyone seeking an afforable and dependable DJ who knows how to work a crowd and work well with super busy brides!!

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2012

Joe from Dynamite DJ's was fantastic at our wedding. He knew exactly how to keep the crowd on the dance floor, even though I had not specified any music for him to play. He was always extremely quick to answer emails, which I loved! He could of been a bit more cordial in those emails, but I can understand being a busy person and needing to be quick and to the point. The price for the service is unbeatable. I highly recommend Dynamite DJs for any occasion!

Annie · Married on 05/31/2008

Jerry Huddleston was our DJ for the reception, and he did an absolutely outstanding job from start to finish. We wanted a very specific playlist, and he was very agreeable to playing only our music choices---and also updating the list up until the last week. He also surprised us by giving us a copy of all the music we requested. He was involved--announcing the first dance, toasts, etc--but not overly so, and definitely not "cheesy." He maintained professionalism throughout the reception. Also, his music system was very impressive---it was the same volume (not too loud, not too soft) from the front to the back of the room. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ.