201 E. Ohio Street Third Floor, Chicago, IL 60611 Map · Phone number

About Drish Couture Events

Drish Couture Events is a boutique event planning company specializing in luxury South Asian weddings and social affairs.

Drish Couture Events prides itself in being unique, creative, and professional while building a personal relationship with each of its clients. We are able to handle all details no matter how big or small. Our hands on creative style is what sets us apart from the rest and can be seen in each and every detail of the planning process.

Beyond planning services, Drish Couture Events also offers great assistance in event design, and incorporates your vision from start to finish; whether its designing invitations, or creating a customized, one of kind wedding website, everything is done with style and class that uniquely reflects each client.

Contact us today for a complimentary consultation session!

Email: info@drishcoutureevents.com

Office: 312.564.5737

Mobile: 212.671.0426

We are based in Chicago, travel Nationwide, and are experienced in Destination Weddings.

Follow Drish Couture Events on

Wedding ceremony
4322ac054494f086 1522101096 87d4fd32b8371651 1522101095 141b4c307be2c272 152210

8 Reviews for Drish Couture Events

Shivani · Married on 07/04/2015

Drish Couture Events was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids who was using Drish and her team for her wedding and right from my first call with Drish, I knew she was the one for us! She immediately recognized what my husband and I envisioned for our wedding and from that moment on, she and Ariel were so great to work with.

I'd been to previous weddings recently that were just unorganized, chaotic, and quite awful to be honest, and I was determined to make sure that my wedding wasn't going to be that way. But, I didn't have a single thing to worry about because Drish and Ariel were there and handled everything that came their way, so that I could enjoy my wedding day. I didn't see Drish until after my reception because she was so busy handling everything behind the scenes, and I truthfully could not be more grateful for all her's and Ariel's hard work. Our guests told us this was one of the best weddings they'd gone to because everything was so organized, on time and running smoothly and that's only because of Drish and Ariel. :)

Sent on 08/05/2015

Sreerupa · Married on 01/04/2014

Drish and her team are very creative, organized and insightful. Drish provided a lot of great ideas and tips which I appreciated throughout the planning process. The main reason my husband and I wanted to hire a planner was to ensure that when the wedding events began, our families could focus on enjoying themselves versus stressing about the details. Drish Couture Events did not let us down. Our guests complimented the smoothness and timeliness of our Sangeet, Wedding and Receptoon. Drish Couture Events helped make our dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Amit · Married on 11/03/2012

Outstanding communication skills, extremely detailed orientated and a strong passion and work ethic for planning weddings are few of the attributes that describe the quality of service and care Drish provided while coordinating our wedding.

Drish made sure everything stated on our vendor contracts were fulfilled. Her detailed itinerary allowed each vendor to plan and execute a flawless wedding and at the same time allowed me, my bride and our parents an opportunity to relax and enjoy the wedding festivities.

I highly recommend Drish to anyone who has a detailed wedding because she will make sure everything goes as planned. Her timing and execution was outstanding and she played a major role in making our wedding such a relaxing and fun experience.

Amit & Payal
    Chicago, IL

Sent on 11/08/2012

Drish Couture Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 201 E. Ohio Street, Third Floor Chicago, 60611 See on map
    2126710426 (Other Phone Number)
    Tues-Fri: 10am-6:30pm Sat: 10am-3pm Sunday & Monday: CLOSED
    Location of (Drish Couture Events)